*Fifteen

-

it was finally the day of graduation. finals weren't so bad, but michael was still nervous because he hasn't heard from any colleges, even though he turned in his applications months ago.

michael stood in front of his mirror and admired his outfit; a pastel pink dress that flowed to mid thigh and white converse high tops. since he'd be wearing a graduation gown, it didn't really matter what he wore, but he still wanted to dress up.

are you all still coming over for pictures? michael texts calum, luke and ashton from the group chat. they all answer yes, and that they'll be there within ten minutes. michael quickly puts on little mascara, pink lip gloss and blush, then combs his hair and sprays a little bit of lavender perfume.

he grabs the navy blue cap and gown from his closet, then heads downstairs.

"you look very pretty, michael," his mom compliments.

michael smiles in response, then sits on the couch until the doorbell rings. he stands, then see's ashton behind the door. they hug, then talk until luke and calum show up. the four boys and all of their parents go to the front of the house to take pictures.

luke and michael take pictures together, some of them kissing, some of the two just goofing off and laughing.

once all the pictures are done, everyone gets into their cars and drive over to the high school. the four boys go into the school while their parents and siblings go over to the football field and sit in the bleachers.

michael holds tightly onto luke's hand.

"this is it," he says.

luke sighs and nods. "mikey, what if we both get accepted to different schools? what's going to happen to us?"

"um, nothing hopefully. i love you, lukey, and i wanna be with you, no matter how far apart we are," michael answers. luke smiles, then kisses the tip of michaels nose.

the principal enters the room, then tells the students to get into the lines that they rehearsed the previous day.

~

after the students received their diplomas and the principal gave her speech, she tells the students to move their tassels from the right to left side, and says "congratulations, class of 2015", everyone cheers and throws their caps in the air. michael runs over to luke and jumps into his boyfriends arms.

"we did it," michael smiles.

"we did, baby, and i couldn't have done it without you," luke smiles.

"you cheesy bïtch."

luke and michael laugh, then exchange a kiss before finding the rest of their friends and going to their families. luke's mom holds him tightly while his older brothers pat his back.

"i'm so, so, so proud of you, honey," she says.

"thanks, mom," luke smiles.

he pulls back from the hug, then goes over to michael, who's has a bouquet of pink roses. luke wraps his arms around the shorter boys waist before speaking to his mom and dad.

"mr. and mrs. clifford, is it ok if i steal michael for a night?" luke asks.

"of course, luke," mr. clifford smiles. michael and luke smile at each other.

~

after packing all of his necessities, michael decides to bring his lingerie to the hotel that luke is taking them to. michael smiles to himself, thinking that he has the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ask for. he zips his bag, then carries it downstairs. he waits with his parents and plays with his ring, then there's a knock. michael opens the door and sees luke standing there in black skinny jeans and a blue, black and white flannel, with a single white rose in his hand.