Sixteen

luke makes me sad bc of how attractive he is wow:')

-

when michael wakes up, he winches at the pain in his bum. he didn't know that sex could be so painful. he sighs, then struggles to turn around while in luke's arms without waking luke. michael faces the blonde boy and smiles; luke is asleep, snoring lightly with his lips parted slightly. michael genteelly turns the blonde boy to his back, then straddles his hips. michael leans down and nibbles at luke's neck and leaving small hickies. he pulls away when luke stirs a little and lets out low moans.

"looks like someone wants round two," luke chuckles.

"no," michael says, "i just knew that this was the only way i'd be able to get you to wake up."

luke smiles. michael rests his head in the crane of luke's neck, and luke runs his hand through michaels hair.

"can we have a lazy, lukey? my ass hurts," michael pouts.

"of course, baby."

the two boys lay in that position; michael in some lace lilac panties with white bows, and luke in his black boxers. luke rubs michael's bare back, then michael shivers a little, so luke pulls the covers over them. michael moves his legs so their in between luke's, so he's in a comfier position. luke places his hand on michael's bum, then continues to skim his fingers around michael's milky white skin.

"luke, i'm scared," michael whispers.

luke looks at his boyfriend, and notices a few tears falling down his cheeks.

"of what, baby?" luke asks, wiping the tears away.

"what if we get into different schools, and loose touch or you find somebody better than me? you make me so happy, luke. i can't loose you," michael whimpers.

"michael, why would you think that i'll find somebody better than you? that's crazy, baby, i love you and i don't think i'll ever find somebody as good as you, even if we ever break up. and if you get accepted to an out of state school that you want to go to, go. i don't want to be the one holding you back."

"i think we'll both get the scholarships for n.y.u. i'm really confident about the photos and essay submitted, and you're such a good guitar player and singer, they'd be idiots to not let you in."

luke smiles at the sudden confidence in his boyfriend.

"yeah, i hope we get in."

~

a few days later, michael got a packet from nyu. michael knew that packets were a good thing. he facetimed luke, who also got a packet. they opened them together and with their parents. michael and luke both screamed after reading their letters; both boys got the fifty percent off scholarships.

michael started to cry, so he hugged his parents.

"i'm so proud of you two," liz says as she holds luke tightly in her arms.

the two families talk for a little bit, then luke asks,

"michael, are we going to get an apartment together or live on campus."

"um i think i'd rather get an apartment. more privacy," michael says, twiddling with his thumbs. "we can luke later on, we have two months."

luke nods, then sends a text out to the group chat about luke and michael getting accepted. calum and ashton say their congratulations, then say they should all go out for dinner. luke and michael agree, then tell their parents.

"be back before midnight, unless you're gonna sleep at someones house," michaels dad says.

michael walks out the door then walks to luke's house. luke is waiting on his front porch, smoking a cigarette. michael wraps his arms around luke's shoulders as he sets himself onto his lap.

"congratulations, baby," michael smiles.

"congratulations, princess," luke smiles back. he finishes his cigarette, then pops a mint into his mouth before kissing michael. they sit on the steps, waiting for michael to pick them up.

once he did, luke and michael sit in the back, and luke notices that ashton has his hand resting on calum's inner thigh.

"who tops?" he blurts.

ashton proudly raises his hand while calum rolls his eyes. ash pulls out of the driveway, then drives in the direction of the pizza place they all agreed on.

~

the four boys spend the night at michael's house, sleeping in the basement. michael and luke run upstairs to change in michael's room before watching some movies. michael strips of his clothes and puts on some black sports shorts and one of luke's hoodies that he adopted.

"look so pretty in my clothes, baby," luke mutters before placing his lips on michael's neck.

"mm, not now lukey," michael sighs.

"but baby, we have a few minutes," luke pouts, staring at the tent in his sweatpants.

"go do it yourself," michael says.

luke sighs, then walks into michael's bathroom.

michael sits on his bed and listens as luke moans and groans, then screams michael's name when he reaches his high.

"that was hot," michael smirks as luke exits the bathroom.

luke stands in front of michael and bends down slightly. michael jumps excitedly onto the taller boys back, then luke piggybacks michael all the way down to the basement. they sit on a chair, michael snuggled into luke's lap with a fluffy pink blanket covering their bodies. calum starts the movie, which is the breakfast club, and lays down on ashton's chest.

-

sorry for the short chapter, but next chapter we find out where cal and ash are going to school and muke looking for an apartment in the city :)