Seven

-

as calum and luke sit on a bench at the park, pulls a cigarette out of his hoodie pocket and lights it with his lighter.

"you feeling ok?" calum asks.

luke shakes his head as he takes a drag from the cigarette, blowing smoke out of his mouth and into the air.

"what's the matter?" calum asks.

"lots of things," luke mumbles, taking another drag.

as luke exhales the smoke, he notices ashton walking on the trail. luke waves in ashton's direction, trying to get his attention. when ashton looks up, he waves back and walks towards the bench.

"hey guys, what's up?" ashton smiles.

"nothing much," calum replies.

ashton takes a seat on the grass and hides his hands in his sweater sleeves, since it's a little chilly outside.

"so, luke, how are you and michael doing?" ashton asks.

"we're doing great," luke smiles. "he makes me really happy, and i like him a lot. I just hope that he feels the same way."

"oh, don't worry," ashton chuckles, "he does."

the three boys talk for a while, then ashton texts michael, inviting him to the park.

i'll be there soon:), michael answers.

michael puts his phone down, then goes up to his room and gets dressed. he puts on light washed skinny jeans with scattered rips, black vans and a black sweater. he then puts on his black peatie coat and a light pink knit scarf. before leaving, michael puts on mascara and a light pink lip gloss. michael puts his phone in his coat pocket, then leaves the house before his dad can ask where he's going.

during michaels walk to the park, he notices some white and fluffy clouds rolling in overhead. hopefully it doesn't rain, michael thinks. once he makes it to the park, he walks around and looks for ashton, then spots him sitting on the grass and talking to two other guys. as michael gets closer, he notices that ash is talking with calum and luke.

can see someone walking towards them; michael. but, luke notices that something is different about him.

"princess, you colored your hair!" luke blurts with a smile.

michael blushes once he is standing with his friends. last night, michael bleached his hair, then colored it brown, but leaving some blonde showing. michael looks for somewhere to sit, then luke pats his lap, indicating that michael can sit there. when michael sits, he wraps his arms around lukes broad shoulders, and luke wraps one arm around michaels waist and rests the other on michaels lap, rubbing soft circles on his thigh.

while the four boys talked, the clouds then covered the sky. then, white flakes fell from the sky. michael looked at his coat and looked at the little flakes landing on the black fabric. luke stared at michael with admiration, basking in his beauty. luke placed his hand on michaels cheek and stoked it with his thumb. michael placed his forehead against lukes and gave him an eskimo kiss.

"you look adorable today," luke whispers. michael smiles and hides his face in lukes neck.

"you guys are cute. i might throw up," calum grumbles.

luke flicks off the tan boy, then rubs the back of michaels head.

~

the four boys walk to lukes house once the snow fall becomes heavier. they sit in lukes basement, luke, calum and ashton playing fifa while michael lays against lukes chest and scrolls through tumblr.

"you okay?" luke whispers into michaels ear. michael nods, then luke places a kiss behind his ear, giving michael the chills. he traces some of lukes tattoos with his pointer finger.

michael gets a little sleepy, so he snuggles closer to luke and burries his face into lukes neck before closing his eyes.

~

luke walks michael home later that night. the two boys walk close together with their fingers entangled. once they're outside of michaels house, michael keeps luke away from the porch.

"i don't want you to get hurt. my dad really hates you."

Luke just stares at the brown haired boy and smirks.

"i don't give a shit about what your father thinks about me."

"lukey, i just don't want you to get hurt," michael whines. luke sighs, knowing that he won't win this fight, then kisses the tip of michaels nose.

"i'll see you tomorrow, baby," luke whispers.

michael bites his lip and nods.

"god, mikey, stop biting your lip," luke groans.

michael just smiles and bites his lip more, just doing it to tease luke.

"ok," luke sighs, "i'm going to leave before i get hard."

the boys hug, then luke waits for michael to enter the house before he walks down the street to head home.

-

I changed the cover! do you guys like it? and thanks for getting this to almost 500 reads in just a few weeks! ily all!!!!