Seventeen

-
luke and michael took a five hour drive to new york city to look for apartments. they met up with a realitor in front of the first apartment. they shook hands with the lady, then walked up the stairs to the sixth floor. they looked around, but decided not to get this one; it smelled like cheese and they could hear their neighbors having sex from the only bedroom.

they looked around some more, then settled for the last one they checked out. it was on the top floor of the twenty story building. there was a balcony and had a big window wall where the balcony is, and there's two levels, a nice kitchenette, and two bedroom and bathrooms, one on each floor.

"we'll take this one," michael smiles to monica, their realitor.

she smiles, then has luke and michael drive over to her office where they can sign several papers.

"i can't believe we bought an apartment together!" michael squeals as they leave the realitor office. luke smiles at his excited boyfriend, grabbing his hand.

"and it's ours in a month," luke smiles.

the two boys grab dinner at an italian restaurant, then drive to the hotel their staying at. luke sits on the bed and watches as michael changes, not taking his eyes off the smaller boys body. michael notices luke staring, then blushes and hides his body.

"hey, no don't do that, baby," luke frowns. he stands and walks over to michael, wrapping his arms around michael's naked torso.

"i'm sorry, lukey, i just... i don't like my body. it's chubby and my tummy is soft and..."

"no, mikey, stop. you don't have to be skinny to be beautiful. you are, anyways. your soft tummy is so cute and the skin under your chin is cute and your short legs are cute and your stumpy fingers are cute and you are so cute and beautiful. your body is perfect the way it is."

michael gives luke a soft smile. then leans his head on the taller boys shoulder.

"i'm gonna show you how pretty you are," luke mumbles.

luke links his finger inside michael's leggings, then pulls them down his milky legs, leaving michael in his tiny, black panties. luke lays michael on the bed and crawls in between michaels legs, skimming his nose across michael's tummy. michael squirms once luke starts to scatter kisses around michaels torso.

"luke, stop," michael whines.

"no, sorry," luke smiles.

he moves down and kisses michaels thighs, smiling at his beautiful baby boy.

"luke, please stop, i'm not comfortable at the moment," michael whimpers.

luke immediately moves away from michaels legs and lays next to him.

"i'm sorry baby, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," luke rambles.

"no, luke, it's not your fault. i just have days where i'm feeling self-concious, and today's one of those days."

luke rests his head next to michaels shoulder and rubs his tummy.

"you're so pretty," luke whispers.

"thanks," michael blushes.

michael stares at luke's tattoo sleeve, then the lone half yin-yang tattoo in luke's right arm. michael puts his wrist next to luke's so the two tattoos look like one, then michael curls into a ball on Luke's chest as the two listen to music and snuggle.

~

after packing the last of his things, luke stands in his room, which contains only a bed, nightstand and dresser. he and michael bought furniture for their condo over the past few months and went down a few times to paint a couple rooms. today, the two are driving down and are officially living on their own. luke puts his boxes and bags in the moving van, then hugs his parents and brothers good bye before driving to michaels house.

once there, he helps michael load the van, then michael hugs his parents.

"we'll miss you, hon, have fun," his mom says.

"i love you guys," michael smiles. "thank you for everything."

"you're welcome, bud," mr. clifford says.

michael walks over to luke's car, and they start driving towards new york city, with the van following them. michael plugs his phone into the aux cord and plays the 1975. him and luke hum to the songs as they drive quietly.

~

after finally settling in, luke and michael flop on the couch out of tiredness. just as they get comfortable, michaels phone starts to ring. he groans, then answers seeing that it's ashton.

"hi, ashton," michael greets.

"m-michael?" ash sniffs.

"what's the matter?" michael asks, sitting up.

"calum and i g-got accepted t-to different schools. both in d-different s-states."

"oh, ash, i'm so sorry."

"not your f-fault," ashton sighs. "i just don't know what's going to happen. i'm going to chicago and he's gonna be in oregan. that's like, halfway across the country!"

"ash, i'm sorry. i know that you two will work out, even though you'll be thousands of miles apart. you two will work everything out, it's going to be ok," michael explains. "i'll call you tomorrow. luke and i just finished unpacking and we're a little tired."

"ok, later."

michael hangs up, then sets his phone down and snuggles into luke's chest.

"i'm so happy right now," michael smiles.

"me too, baby. this is going to be a nice four years."

michael stands and walks over to the record collection. he picks out halsey's (MY MOM) badlands album, then puts it on the turntable, setting the needle on it and the music playing softly. michael and luke snuggle on the comfy black couch.

the two boys order chinese for dinner. they eat out on the terrace, the table being next to the wall so they have a nice view of the city.

michael texts his parents, telling them that everything is unpacked and that the condo looks great, and luke looks out to the city.

"i can't believe we get to live here," luke sighs. "i never thought that i'd make it this far."

"why would you think that?" michael frowns.

"babe, my grades aren't exactly the best," luke chuckles.

"well, you got in. i got in. we moved. we're happy," michael smiles, setting his hand on luke's knee.

once the boys are tired, they strip of their clothes and flop onto the bed in their underwear. michael lays on his tummy and stares at luke, who is laying on his side and running his fingers around michaels bare back, occasionally resting his hand on michaels lace panty covered bum. michael giggles when luke grabs his butt, then scoots closer to his taller boyfriend. michael scatters kisses around luke's neck, then makes a love bite on his sweet spot.

luke gasps. he pulls michael on top his him, cupping his boyfriends cute cheeks in his big hands, then michael plants his lips on lukes's.

the two kiss passionately kiss for a while, then michael rests his head on luke's. the two boys fall asleep in that position, feeling more happy than ever.

-

MICHAELS OK IM SO HAPPY JESUS I WAS SO SCARED BUT HES OK HES FINE MY KITTEN BABY IS ALRIGHT WE NEED TO PIT HIM IN BUBBLE WRAP AND A HELMET SO HE DOESNT GET HURT AGAIN I LOVE MIKEY MORE THAN ANYONE WILL EVER KNOW AND I HATE SEEING HIM HURT OK ILY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER