Four

-

once saturday rolls around, michael is over excited. he's sitting in his bedroom on his bed, clothes surrounding him on the floor. he still can't decide what to wear, even though luke won't be here for another four hours. everything needs to be perfect, michael thinks, i want luke to like me. michael sighs, then looks through all the clothes on the floor. he lays a black, flowy high-waisted skirt on his bed, and a light pink sweater.

he strips of his sweatpants, t-shirt and boxers, then takes a shower. after showering, michael puts lotion on his smooth legs and arms. he then looks in the mirror and takes note that he needs to re-dye his lilac hair. michael walks out to his room and puts on some black lace panties. he then puts on his skirt, then the sweater.

luke sits on his bed, thinking about tonight. he realized that he does like michael a lot, and hopes that if tonight is a success, luke will ask michael out.

once it's five o'clock, luke drives over to michael's house. when luke knocks, michael's parents answer. mrs. clifford smiles at luke, but mr. clifford has a straight face, then frowns when he see's lukes tattoos. luke is invited inside, and sits on the couch. he looks at pictures of a young michael in princess dresses and flowers. mrs. clifford asks luke some questions, then luke hears michael coming downstairs. michael smiles at luke, then luke wraps his arms around michael's waist and looks down.

"hi princess," he whispers.

"hi," michael giggles. luke plants a "friendly" kiss on michaels cheek, then the two boys walk out to lukes car.

"bring him home by eleven!" mr. clifford calls after luke.

"will do, sir!" luke yells back.

michael sits in the passenger seat while luke starts the car, then pulls out of the driveway. they drive to the city, then park on a side street. luke rushes to open the car door for michael, and michael giggles a "thank you". the two boys walk to the movie theater, where luke buys two tickets to see the longest ride, which he knows michael really wants to see. luke also buys a small popcorn for himself, and a bag of skittles for michael. the boys walk to the theater and sit in the top left corner.

during the middle of the movie, luke wraps his arm around michaels shoulders, and michael leans in, resting his head on lukes broad shoulder.

~

after the movie, luke asks michael if he wants to hang out at lukes house until he has to be home. michael agrees, so luke drives home and introduces michael to his family. before his mom and dad can say anything, luke grabs michael's hand and the two run up to lukes room. michael looked around, then sat on lukes bed, then luke sat next to michael. the two boys made eye contact, then michael looks away giggling.

"that was the cutest thing i've ever seen," luke smiles.

michael blushes, then falls back onto the bed. his sweater slides up his torso, so his pale tummy shows. he tries to cover it, but luke pushes his hands away before michael can fix his sweater.

"you're beautiful, princess," luke whispers. "you don't have to cover yourself in front of me."

michael nods, then luke lays next to him. luke sneaks his hand under michael's sweater and runs his fingers up and down michael's back. michael yawns, then luke presses his forehead to michael's.

"i hope you know that i really like you," luke whispers. "for a long time, actually."

michael smiles. "really?"

"yeah," luke nods. his nose rubs michael's, then their lips graze. luke quickly presses his lips to michael's. michael is a little hesitant at first, but then kisses back with passion. luke feels confident, so he moves his hands from michael's back to his butt. michael jumps when luke hand goes under his skirt, remembering that he was wearing panties. luke opens his eyes and pulls back.

"god, you probably think that i'm disgusting," michael mumbles.

"no, princess, god no. panties are hot. jesus, especially on you." luke could feel himself growing hard, so he covers it with his arm. michael smirks, then straddles lukes lap, wrapping his arms around luke's shoulders.

"oh god," luke mumbles, pressing his and michael's lips together. luke grabs michael's ass again, making michael kiss him harder.

~

michael ends up sleeping over at luke's house. the two boys lay on luke's bed, michael in his panties and one of luke's shirts, and luke wearing just sweatpants. they're cuddled up together, and michael traces some of luke's tattoos while luke rests his hand on michael's butt, which luke as come to love. michael nudges his face into the crane of lukes neck and peppers it with kisses. luke pulls michael, so he's laying on top of luke's chest.

"you're so adorable," luke whispers. michael rests his head on luke's chest, also wrapping his arms around luke's tummy. the two boys lay like that and fall asleep hours later.

-

i feel like this book is moving fast and really bad. idk why you all like it, but thanks for reading it, ily all : )