*Twenty

(smut warning)

-

michael woke up the following saturday, snuggled into luke's arms. he slowly slips away, then smirks. he slips off the boxers he was wearing to sleep, then put on his smallest pair of black lace panties (which barely cover his butt) with white bows, then puts on black thigh stockings, then clips those to the panties. michaels fixes his hair, then walks quietly downstairs.

he takes out the pans, sausage and pancake mix, then starts to make breakfast.

as the sausage starts to smell and sizzle, he hears luke softly padding down the stairs. just before luke enters the kitchenette, michael sticks his bum out, then hears a gasp. he turns around and looks at luke innocently.

"hi, lukey, i made breakfast," he smiles, turning back to the stove and putting the pancakes on a plate.

"mikey," luke groans. michael looks over and notices luke's issue.

michael sets the plates and forks on the island table, then starts eating while luke stares at his boyfriends perfect ass. michael picks up a piece of sausage and wraps his lips around his, licking the grease off with his tongue. luke makes a whining noise, and michael bats his lashes and stares at luke, the sausage still in his mouth.

"you tease," luke grumbles, stabbing his pancakes.

after breakfast, michael cleans the dishes, then feels luke press his hard on against michael's bum.

"see what you did, princess?" luke whispers, licking michaels weak spot. michael whimpers, then turns around and connects his lips to luke's.

the two boys make out, then luke rubs his hard on against michael's.

"where do you want this, baby," luke mutters, biting michaels lip.

"bed," michael moans. he jumps into luke's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. luke rushes upstairs as michael leaves hickies on his collarbones.

luke throws michael onto the bed, crawling between the small boys legs, leaving kisses on his thighs and ignoring the area that needs the most attention.

"jesus, luke, do something," michael whines.

luke kisses the outline of michael's dïck, then slides the panties down. luke's mouth was a rare privilege, so michael was anxious. luke licked a stripe along michael's length, then blew his cool breath on it, causing michael to shutter. luke then wraps his lips around michael and bobs his head.

"god damn," michael moans as luke kitten licks his tïp.

luke hallows his cheeks and goes faster, michaels tïp hitting the back of his throat.

"lukey 'm gonna come," michael whimpers.

"not yet, princess," luke says after removing his mouth from michael. michael whines, then luke strips of his boxers. he grabs lube and a condom from the bedside table. he slides the condom over his dïck, then lubes himself up, staring at michael the entire time.

"spread your legs," luke says. michael does so, and luke gets under the covers laying in between michael's legs. he lines his tïp with michael's höle, then slowly pushes in. michael suddenly feels a burning in his butt and starts to tear up.

"'m sorry, baby, i should've prepped you," luke mutters, peppering kisses across his boyfriends neck.

once luke is all the way in, he lets michael adjust and waits for his okay to go.

"lukey, move," michael whispers.

luke starts to thrust slowly, moans escaping his and michael's lips. luke speads up, and michael moves his hips up to meet luke's thrusts.

"shït michael. you're so good for me, baby. such a good boy," luke grunts. michael smiles as he's praised. he suddenly feels pleasure as luke hits that bundle of nerves, and loud moan coming from michael.

"right there, luke," michael moans.

luke stares at his boyfriend, who's eyes are closed and mouth is wide open, allowing moans and pants to leave it.

"luke, i'm gonna come!"

luke thrusts faster until michael screams.

"shït, i love you!"

luke watches as michael makes his o face and squeals as he feels the warm liquid covers their chests. luke thrusts a few times, grunting, then yells as he fills the condom. luke collapses into michael. both boys are panting messes.

"that was so good, baby boy. you did a great job," luke says.

"thanks, lukey," michael sleepily smiles.

luke stands and carries michael bridal-style to the bathroom, setting him on the counter. luke wipes michaels chest of the white substance, then his own.

"i love you, lukey," michael whispers.

"love you to the moon."

"and back for you."

-

short and smut filled but oh whale. \(•_•)/