Twenty One (Piolets)

(lol I think i'm funny) (contains rape, may be triggering)

-

luke and michael sat with caroline during english again. she and michael have gotten close the past few weeks.

also, michael has been ignoring the rude stares and comments, and has been feeling super confident lately.

as english ends, michael asks caroline if she wants to hang out at his place, and she happily accepts. michael smiles, then follows luke out of the building, the two hand in hand. they walk to michael's new car and drive to panera bread, where they will have an early lunch. michael orders a chicken salad and luke gets a veggie panini. the two boys sit at a table and talk, when luke's eyes widen.

"i just remembered! tonight alive is gone be coming next month. we should go!" he smiles.

"who are they?" michael asks, cocking his head to the side.

"they're a pop-punk band. they sound like all time low, but the lead singer is a girl."

"ok," michael nods, "get some tickets, i'll look them up. oh, invite ashton and calum!"

luke nods, then gets the tickets online. as he does so, a waitress brings their food. the two boys mumble thank you's, then start eating. michael quietly plays tonight alive, and really likes their sound, so he's looking forward to the concert.

~

after lunch, michael and luke drive back to the campus. they walk towards their separate buildings, exchanging a quick kiss and hug before walking away. luke walks into the music building and walks to the guitar room. he sits next to his new friend, dylan, and they talk a little before the professor walks in.

~

after classes, michael, luke and caroline meet at the student center before driving to luke and michaels condo. once there, the three sit around the island and talk, caroline talking about her life back in new jersey.

"my parents are divorced. i moved to new jersey with my mom and siblings, but we don't know where my dad went. we kind of lost contact from him. but i didn't really mind, he was never around. always "traveling for work" and such."

"oh, i'm sorry," michael frowns.

caroline shrugs. she then starts talking about her dog, then michael interrupts her.

"do you guys want anything from starbucks? i'm gonna run over and get something."

caroline and luke tell michael their orders, then michael grabs his wallet and keys, then leaves the condo. luke and caroline sit on the couch to watch tv, when caroline scoots closer to luke.

"so, how long have you and michael been dating?" she asks.

"about eleven months."

"aw, congratulations," caroline smiles. "if you don't mind answering, but how long has it been since you came out?"

"um, like three years ago? i was a sophmore, and that's when i first saw michael. i've had a crush on him since then."

"have you ever dated a girl?"

"no."

"have you thought about it?" caroline asks, resting her hand on luke's thigh and biting her lip. luke frowns and picks her hand up, moving it away.

"no, and i don't plan on it."

"well, i'll make you change your mind," caroline whispers, crawling on top of luke.

"get off me!" luke shrieks.

caroline unbuttons and unzips luke's jeans before forcefully pulling them down, luke resisting the whole time.