Eleven

-

luke couldn't concentrate at school. while he was in homeroom, michael walked in wearing a skirt. luke went insane over the sight, especially since it was a little short. luke stares at michael's ass that is covered by the tight, short, pale pink pencil skirt. michael smirks at luke, then saunters over to luke.

luke looks michael up and down; the fitted black shirt and skirt drove luke insane. michael sets himself in his boyfriends lap, then luke rests a hand on michaels thigh.

"hi, lukey," michael smiles.

"hi, princess," luke smiles back. "you look amazingly beautiful today."

michael blushes, then luke scatters kisses around his neck. "you look so good in that skirt, baby."

michael bites his lip so hold back a moan when luke finds michaels sweet spot.

"not now, lukey," michael groans.

luke smirks, then nibbles on michaels earlobe just as the bell rings. luke walks michael to his first class, then luke walks to gym.

~

"you're so beautiful, baby boy," luke whispers.

the two boys were laying under the covers of michaels bed. luke had a bad day at school, and michael feels that it's his job to make his boyfriend feel better. michael ended up taking his skirt off, so he is laying next to luke in his white shirt and pink panties.

"do you feel better, lukey?" michael asks softly.

"yes, a lot, baby. thanks," luke smiles.

michael smiles back and lays in between luke's legs, resting his head on luke's chest. he feels luke's chest vibrate as he hums along to therapy by all time low. luke roams his hands around the, now, black haired boys back.

"i love you, baby," luke mumbles.

"i love you, to the moon."

"and back for you."

~

ashton and michael were studying for finals at starbucks the following night. as they quizzes each other for english, michael noticed that something was up with ash.

"what's the matter?" michael asks mid-question.

"i um... it's nothing, keep going," ash sighs.

"no, ash, we've been best friends since first grade. you can tell me."

"ok, fine," ash says. "lately, i've been feeling things for calum. like, something in me starts to spark whenever he's around. i've been friends with him for a while now, and i still get butterflies when i'm near him. i've never felt his for anybody before, but i like it."

"oh, i knew you liked calum," michael scoffs.

"wha... wait, how?!"

"ash, it's kind of obvious. you get all flustered and stare at him the way i look at chocolate milk (same tbh)," michael shrugs.

ashton laughs at his friend. "but what should i do?"

~

"just ask him out, you wimp!" luke yells at calum.

calum just told luke that he likes ashton, and asked luke for advice. luke already knew that calum likes ashton, and that ashton likes calum.

"it's not that easy!" calum argues. "how will i ask him?"

"i don't know!" luke says. "i didn't even ask michael out. when ashton asked if we were dating, i just said yes and then we became a thing. do some cute shit with him and ask, i don't know."

"wow, you're a lot of help," calum says, rolling his eyes."

luke chuckles and shrugs, then continues to work on a special, secret project.

-

THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER IM SO SORRY INHAVENT BEEN UPDATING SITUATION NO MOTIVATION. IM TRYING ILY ALL THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD AND HOPEFULLY LONG