- T W O -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

Following Bucciarati back to Libbecchio, [Y/N] could hear yelling from the entrance. The ebony-haired man's eyes twitched with annoyance, and he glanced at her before opening his mouth to speak, "Wait out here, I need to deal with them." Simply obliging, she stood awkwardly around the entrance, sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the well-dressed people around her. [Y/N] could see Bucciarati motion toward her to come inside, so she stepped into the building, hands clasped in front of her. It seemed cozy at first glance and was overall a comforting place to be in. She followed him over to a group of oddly dressed men and quickly surveyed the group.

There were four others besides Bucciarati and herself. [Y/N] noticed the hat guy from earlier, studying his outfit closely. He wore an orange hat that covered most of his head that had a blue arrow at the front, as well as a blue crop top sweater with orange trim, both of the articles of clothing having a criss-cross pattern. The man also wore dark orange/red tiger stripe pants with a purple pistol tucked in them.

Sitting to his right was a tall goth-looking man with purple-yellow ombre eyes with long white hair that reminded her of an octopus. He wore a dark suit that had a deep V-cut along the middle. The cut was held together with purple string, topped with matching pants and a belt with a golden "A" on it. On the other side of the hat guy sat two teens, one of them looking like he was tutoring the other. The tutor had strawberry blonde hair, purple eyes, a green suit with holes all over it, with a dark blue tie with strawberries on it. [Y/N] could see most of the tie because only the top button was done on the shirt, and his pants matched the top as well. The boy he was tutoring had messy raven hair, a bit of a babyface as well as purple eyes. He wore a skin-tight black shirt with 2 straps that made his sleeves, and 3 other straps that connected to a collar. He also had black leggings with an orange skirt-like thing. Shaking his head at a question the blonde had asked him, she noticed he had an orange headband as well as orange arm warmers.

They all looked interesting, including Bruno Bucciarati who had a black bob with two golden hairclips and a braid, a white suit with a black spoon-ish pattern, and zippers all over it. Looking more at the man [Y/N] also saw a big titty window was on the front of his suit, giving her access to see what looked like a tattoo on his chest. The ebony-haired man noticed her staring at his chest, and she quickly looked away out of embarrassment, a light blush dusting her cheeks. Bucciarati looked at the team, who seemed to not notice her, and spoke up loudly.

"Hey, be polite to our new member! I brought her here myself, so make sure to properly greet her!" Now listening, the four men at the table all looked at her figure, surveying her height, build, and appearance, seeming to judge her. [Y/N] stood awkwardly by the table, unsure of what to do. Finally, the blonde in the green suit spoke up, startling her.