- N I N E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

Today was a break day for the gang.

Waking up in her bed, [Y/N] groggily rose from the sheets, wondering who the fuck put her there. Her mind was all jumbled, but one logical thought seemed to seep through the wall of sleep that encased her.

Bucciarati probably carried me here. Did I fall asleep in his office?

Shifting so her feet were off of the bed, the [H/C] haired girl went over to her closet to get ready for the day. Changing out of her pajamas, [Y/N]'s [E/C] hues scanned the clothing rack, looking for a suitable outfit.

Deciding she wanted to look cute today, she wore a ruffled [F/C] skirt (i chose pink to go with the rest of the stand n shit but u choose whatever), and a white t-shirt with a [F/C] colored spaghetti strap on top. Finishing this look with a pair of white stockings, [Y/N] stepped outside of her room to go eat some food.

Nobody was in the kitchen or in the dining room, so the [H/C] haired girl figured they made their own breakfast. Quickly making a PB&J (substitute if ur allergic im sorry), she made sure to take off the crust like a distinguished lady before eating, because who the fuck eats the crust?

Once she was finished, [Y/N] made sure to thank Bucciarati for carrying the girl to her room, as well as informing him that she would be out today.

Putting on a pair of [F/C] platform boots she went outside to enjoy herself. Looking like an innocent teenager worked wonderfully because nobody would suspect a gangster dressed up all pretty like this.

Making her way over to the gelato shop she usually visited, [Y/N] greeted the owners and ordered a strawberry gelato. When she received the order though, she noticed that a vanilla scoop was added as well.

"Signore, I think you've got my order wrong. You added an extra scoop."

"Oh, that's just a complimentary one, for ya know.. helping me out." The man bashfully replied, hinting at the fact that his business was protected by the organization.

"Thank you for that, then." [Y/N] responded before tipping him an absurd amount. The man didn't have any time to reply before she was gone, only left there to stare at the lire that lay before him.

In the distance, a certain blonde watched the whole encounter. A teenager... that went by the name of Giorno Giovanna.

He was quite interested in the girl, so being a totally sane person he decided to follow her around. Peeking into clothing stores, going into shops that the [H/C] girl went in, the blonde tried to find any suspicious behavior, but none arose.

Maybe she was a normal teen after all... even though she was a bit attractive.

Until he heard her cry out. Someone took her wallet, a pretty [F/C] one adorned with various rhinestones. Giorno expected the girl to run to the police, but no.