- V A L E N T I N E S O N E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

[Valentine's Day Special Pt. 1]
Featuring Bruno, Abbacchio, and Mista!
(not affiliated with current plot, will have bruno's gang + trish)

--

Valentine's Day was the day for romance, kisses, and confessions. [Y/N] didn't have much romantic experience partially due to her past, but there's always time for a first, right? Today was an opportunity to get a glimpse of a normal life for her, she figured. As soon as the day started she got ready to have a day full of adventures, excitement, and near-death experiences.

[Bruno Bucciarati]

Bruno Bucciarati was not at all an inexperienced lover. Being the quite popular person he was, it was not by any means difficult to find someone, yet, he just couldn't bring himself to talk to [Y/N], not in that way. She seemed to bring joy wherever she went, but why couldn't it just be his joy? Why couldn't she be the light of his life?

For about a week his mind couldn't drift from the thought of her. He had to do something if he wanted to get her attention.

"Bruuunooo...?" A voice called from down the hallway, quickly grasping the capo's attention. He recollected himself before yelling back a quick response and walking toward the source of the sound.

"I need help with something... please... also Happy Valentines Day..?" She yelled again. The voice sounded oddly far up, and considering how absolutely idiotic she was, he wouldn't be surprised if she got herself into trouble again. Quickly making his way to her, his eyes widened to the size of saucers at the sight of her, dangling out of a tree upside-down right outside of the window.

"[Y/N]?! How the hell did you get there?" He sighed before opening the window.

"So basically uh, Narancia and I were seeing if Aerosmith could carry people..."

"[Y/N]."

"What?! It's a good idea in theory, being able to fly instead of drive, ya know? So I tried to hang onto it, but I forgot that you can't really do that with stands so I just fell out of the window above..." She rambled, seemingly not fazed by her current predicament. Pinching the bridge of his nose he used his stand to get her down.

"[Y/N], you need to actually think before you do things." He struggled to get her out of the tangle of branches that held onto her figure.

"But isn't it weird how stands can touch us yet we can't touch them?! Like how are you pulling me out of this tree but I can't hold onto Nara's goddamn plane?"

After five more minutes of her ranting on and on about stands, he finally managed to get her out, but not without her falling into the window once again and almost toppling him over. "Oh my god thank you thank you thank you so so so much, Bruno..." She tackled him into a bone-crushing hug, this time actually toppling him over. Giving him a peck on the cheek she quickly ran off before he could see her flustered expression.