- T W E N T Y F I V E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

wooo on time, how amazing

--

Quickly walking back to a more crowded area, [Y/N] finally decided to stop pondering about the possibilities and went to go visit her fave assassination team. Quickly buying some sugar cookies as a little offering, she scampered off to their place. Kicking the door open like a girlboss, she was greeted with a flurry of 'Hey' and 'What the fuck'. Risotto didn't seem fazed at all, taking a sip of coffee and glancing at the letters that were sent to their destination. Everyone in the room seemed oddly tense, though. Formaggio hadn't even run up to hug the girl like he usually did. Instead, they all just sat down on the couches, discussing their pay.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked, stepping into the dimly lit room.

"No." The goth clown had a stoic expression, his gaze meeting hers.

"Cool. I brought you guys some cookies." Setting it down on one of the kitchen counters, she was instantly attacked with affection from Formaggio's cat. "Oh hey, sweetie baby!" Crouching down to give the cutie some kisses, she waved at Pesci when he entered the room, glass of milk in hand as always. Prosciutto jeered at the poor guy about the milk like usual before looking at the girl.

"You're still wearing that outfit, [Y/N]?"

"Yeah, I forgot to change out of it. Besides, the clothes are hella expensive." She sat down on one of the plush couches, earning a glance from Ghiaccio who seemed to be silently fuming, a nice change from his usual outbursts, yet the girl couldn't help but wonder what got him mad this time.

"You stole those clothes, [Y/N]" He sighed before taking his place next to her. Risotto watched the entire ordeal with a silent aura that seemed to choke the room in a tense atmosphere.

"And? It was expensive? And it also looks quite fabulicious, am I wrong?" The girl stood up and started posing like a funky model, and the blonde rolled his eyes at her antics.

"You look like a clown." Illuso butted in, sitting next to Formaggio who rested his head on the palm of his hand. Glancing at his watch for a second he decided to call over Sweety Baby who surprisingly obliged to his demands, making her home in his lap. "Besides, why would you even steal clothes? You don't need to, your team gets paid enough, unlike ours."

"Illuso, shut the fuck up." Pros scolded.

"You're one to talk, Lusi. Aren't you the one who dresses like a duvet cover daily? Go back to the circus." The brunette scoffed at her response before his expression settled into a grin. The two burst into laughter, and the cheese man beside chuckled slightly.

"Whatever. So [Y/N], what have you been up to?"

"Maaan, everything's so boring. I wanna go outside somewhere but the mall nearby is still recovering cause someone burned half of it down..." She recalled the time when she went shopping only for the stores to burst into flames. That was the time she got away with shoplifting two million lire worth of designer clothing. Fun times, right?