- T W E N T Y N I N E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

Everyone froze as soon as they heard Bucciarati yell from the doorway a few meters from their table. Shit were they really that loud? Blood dribbled from Narancia's lip, knife in other hand. All violence seemed to pause as the ebony-haired man gave them a menacing glare. [Y/N], not giving a shit, decided to go back to napping on the goth's shoulder as he proceeded to scold the idiots for fighting. "I could hear you all from the entrance! You're disturbing the other customers!"

He approached the table, followed by someone nobody expected to see. Was this the new kid?

"I brought the new member I was telling you guys about yesterday..." This statement caused the 'sleeping' girl to instantly perk up, head craning back to catch a glimpse of the newbie. To her surprise, it was indeed Giorno, who wore an unreadable expression on his face. "Let me introduce you. His name is Giorno Giovanna." 

"..."

"..."

The entire restaurant was shrouded in a powerful silence as the whole gang sized the teenager up. Abbacchio's face shifted from indifferent to a glare as he picked up the spilled teapot. This kid didn't give off good vibes, and he wouldn't let [Y/N] get near him. Mista had a stupid braindead expression on his face which almost caused the girl next to him to snort, but luckily she didn't. 

Giorno approached the table, face blank and devoid of emotion. "I'm Giorno Giovanna." He bowed respectfully, "It's a pleasure to meet you all..." Everyone was silent for a few more seconds before choosing to ignore him and go back like nothing ever happened.

"I'm sorry, Fugo."

"No, I'm sorry..." The strawberry blonde averted his gaze. "Please forgive me, Narancia."

"I'll study harder next time, so please teach me again!"

Bucciarati clenched his fists in frustration, clearly annoyed that the gang didn't give a shit. Glaring at the ground, he was fully prepared to yell at them again, like always. "Hey, hey! I chose to bring him here, so show some respect!" This caught their attention once again, and they finally shut the fuck up for once.

"Mr. Bucciarati..."

"What is it?" His attention was diverted by the head waiter calling out for him.

"You have a phone call..."

"Ah... I see... You guys better give Giorno a proper welcoming, got it?!" Pointing a finger accusingly at the gang he quickly left to take his call near the entrance of the restaurant. Oh, they would welcome him properly, alright... "Giorno... I'll be right back." He turned back once more to add on, "While I'm gone, I'd like for you all to get acquainted."

"All right."

Abbacchio grabbed the teapot he previously placed upright and snuck it under the table while nobody was looking. Unluckily for him, the three men glanced over, met with the rather distasteful sight of him pissing in the pot. Mista, partially amused and mortified at the fact that [Y/N] was literally leaning on him nudged her arm, getting her attention before she noticed what the man next to her was doing. Unluckily for her, she did, jumping a little in surprise and scooting closer to the gunslinger. "What the fuck..."

"Giorno, was it?" He set the teapot back onto the table smoothly, a devious smirk on his face. "Why don't you have a seat?" [Y/N] opened her mouth, about to say something but eventually choosing not to. "Let's have some tea and chat... shall we?" Pouring the tea into a little cup for the teen he prayed that he wouldn't notice what was up. This restaurant only served black, chai, and matcha tea, after all... "Well, drink up."

At this moment the rest of the gang realized just what Abbacchio had done, surprised looks on their faces as they watched what would happen. "Why the fuck is it steaming, Abbacchio?!" Mista whispered before being swatted away by him.

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen."

"Fifteen?! I can't believe you're two years younger than me!" Narancia seemed glad that he wasn't the second youngest out of the gang anymore, a superior expression on his face. What a lot of talk for the kid who can't do basic math...

"Thank you for the tea." The blonde replied politely, sparing a glance at [Y/N], noticing that she looked like she was about to burst into laughter. What was wrong? Pulling the tea to his mouth he was disgusted by the smell. It couldn't be...?! At this point everyone but him had small smiles on their faces at the situation that was unfolding beneath their eyes. A kid drinking piss? How entertaining.

"What's wrong? You just thanked me for the tea that I so generously poured for you." Abbacchio spoke condescendingly. "It would be impolite not to drink the tea you just thanked me for... wouldn't it, Giorno...?" Narancia muffled his laughter by covering his mouth with his hand. "Or are you not going to drink it because it's lukewarm?" It was definitely not lukewarm. What the fuck Abbacchio, drink more water. Fugo chuckled to himself, trying to contain his amusement in.

Mista decided to join the dickriding crusade, opting to tease the poor kid about his piss tea. "Maybe he doesn't wanna drink it since he's not serious about joining our team!" He laughed, putting an arm over [Y/N]'s shoulder. It was around this time that Bucciarati came back from his phone call, a puzzled expression on his face.

"What are you guys doing?" Were they messing with him now of all times?!

Giorno surprisingly stepped up for the gang, an odd smile etched on his features. "It's nothing to worry about, Bucciarati. He went through the trouble of pouring this tea for me..." He stared at the cup, wondering why the fuck it was yellow. Was the tea expired or something? There wasn't enough time to ponder since Giorno raised the cup to his lips and downed the entire fucking drink, piss and everything. [Y/N]'s mouth hung open, completely flabbergasted at what happened.

"No fucking way!"

This seemed to catch the attention of the ebony-haired man. He sensed something was up but didn't know what. "What the hell did you guys do?" Giorno returned the tea to its little plate, and there wasn't even a single drop left. What the fuck just happened? Did he really drink it all?

"Nasty!! He actually drank it?!" Narancia was disgusted. What was wrong with this Giorno kid?!

Mista burst out into laughter, pointing a finger at him accusingly. "D-Dude, you're outrageous! That was hilarious, did you seriously drink it?!"

"There's no way he did...!" Fugo added. Abbacchio stayed silent, completely bumfuzzled as to what had happened. "Hey, how did you do it, did you hide it somewhere?

"You gotta tell me at the very least, please?" Mista practically begged. [Y/N] stayed silent the entire time, eyes fixated on the previous piss cup.

"Who's to say?" Giorno's expression shifted into a coy grin. "You're all keeping your abilities secret, too, aren't you?" That phrase sent the entire gang into shock. Does Giorno have a stand? What was his ability? Of course, he would have a stand, or else he wouldn't be here right now... As of now, nobody seemed to notice the jellyfish inside his mouth that sucked up the liquid.

"Can your ability move things or something?!"

"Open your mouth! You don't got a hole in there, do you?"

"Did you just... straight up drink it?!"

"If you tell me about your powers, I might tell you about mine..." He smiled, and [Y/N] chuckled a little bit at his response.

Bucciarati didn't have any idea of what was going on, but he figured that Giorno would get along just fine. After all, he already knew [Y/N], and the blonde seemed to have a knack for getting along with people.

--

heyyeye.