- T H I R T Y T H R E E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

Giorno, still with the long-ass sword in his back, struggled to speak. His skin seemed to wrinkle like he aged, but not really. "Y-You... T-This stand.." Bucciarati looked upon him in horror as he was slowly brought down into another weird box thingy. Running toward the rectangular indent in the ground he screamed for him to defend himself. In the end, it was futile, and the blonde disappeared into seemingly nothing just as Narancia did previously.

"I-Impossible!" He stopped in his tracks, baffled as to how he could just be gone like that. What was the enemy's ability?! "Giorno, where are you?!" He was abruptly pulled back by Abbacchio once more, hand on his shoulder to prevent him from moving forward. 

"Don't step on that part of the deck, Bucciarati." His eyes trailed over the area where Giorno was attacked, looking for signs of the pointy sword stand. "In fact... stay far back..." He took his hand off of Bruno's shoulder, eyes still fixated on the deck. "I still don't trust Giorno Giovanna as one of our own, but he seemed confident that you wouldn't abandon him."

"..."

 The pale-haired blonde shook his head. He had to admit, Giorno was a quick thinker, but he would never say that out loud. "He does some pretty crazy shit... Giorno Giovanna... What would you have done if that stunt had killed you?" He turned to Bucciarati, expression turning dangerously serious once more. "I repeat, Bucciarati, don't step on that part of the deck." Rotating his wrist so it was in a weird but dramatic position he pointed at the fly that was created from Narancia's shoe.

"T-That fly... Narancia's shoe..." Bucciarati slowly came to a realization. If Giorno was really dead, then his power would've been deactivated. "Giorno's power is still active. Could this mean he's still alive?"

He was quickly interrupted by the pale-haired goth hurriedly pointing at the insect. "They're here, Bucciarati! Narancia, [Y/N]. and the enemy are below deck!"

"Sticky Fingers!" Said blue stand appeared, punching the ground and opening up the deck in order for the two to peer down below. "Narancia, Fugo, [Y/N], Mista, and Giorno aren't here!"

"Maybe they're somewhere beneath the fly."

"It's just like Giorno said..." He grimaced. "The enemy isn't just staying hidden and attacking us from inside a locker or behind an object... I wonder what [Y/N] was saying about 'Two'..."

"Hey! The fly is coming back around."

"How strange..." He turned his head to look at it, face contorting into a disappointed frown. "Where is it going? Where is the enemy hiding, and how are they doing it?" The fly approached them slowly, indicating the fact that they were being stalked.

"As for the nature of the enemy's ability... [Y/N] seemed to have figured out the enemy's ability before getting captured, but that doesn't change the fact that we still don't know. I hate to admit it, but it looks like Giorno was on to something earlier." His eyes narrowed, glaring at the fly as he prepared his next move. "I'll use my stand to solve this mystery! But... This spot is dangerous, Bucciarati." Pushing the both of them back under the deck, Abbacchio watched as Bruno zipped the floor back up.

"Where are they?!"

As he walked through the doorframe toward the entrance of the boat, Abbacchio's aura returned once more as he pulled out his stand. "Moody Blues!" Time seemed to slow for a split second as the purple stand manifested, dial tone ringing as it waited for its owner to command it. "Will Narancia from five minutes ago work?"

"Yeah, that should be fine." As the purple stand jumped back onto the deck, it took the form of the ravenette who was listening to his sick beats.

"Is the fly all right?"

"It's heading toward the bow. Now's our chance, do it quickly."

"Got it." The stand sat down as music could be heard, even from the outside of his headphones, which caught the attention of Bucciarati.

"What's that noise?"

"His headphones." Pointing to his ear, Abbacchio elaborated. "If I'm not mistaken, Narancia was listening to music on his boombox five minutes ago." Moody Blues' head bopped to the beat, which was admittedly annoying. No wonder Mista destroyed the fuck out of the speaker like that. Seemingly on cue, the boy reacted to his broken boombox, yelling just as he did five minutes ago. 

"Why'd the music stop? Narancia was attacked a bit after this." He was growing impatient. Not long after the fly would be after them.

"I'll try fast forwarding to find it." The stand's voice sped up as well as his movements, slowly moving toward the time where he was attacked, next to [Y/N]. The two walked over with 'Narancia' as he made his way over to the spot on top of the cabin. Once the pale-haired goth slowed down the movements, Bucciarati's voice could be heard, the ravenette looking excitedly toward his leader.

"A-Awesome!" The stand mimicked Narancia's previous words. "[Y/N], do you hear this?!"

"That was me speaking before..." Bucciarati pointed at Narancia. "Narancia was attacked right after this conversation! "I hope we'll get a proper view of where he was attacked, Abbacchio."

"My stand replays what it records perfectly. We'll know everything from how much Narancia was sweating down to his pulse." Kind of weird, but useful in this kind of situation. "It will follow him wherever he went!"

"It's about to happen..." They walked over to where the box he got sucked into was. "Let's get behind Narancia." From here they could see where exactly they got him. "This is when he was attacked." Right then, a hole appeared where his shoulder was. "L-Look! It's just like Giorno's wound!" Blood couldn't be seen from the area, but air seemed to be sucked out of his body. 

Narancia was pulled into the box, head hitting the outside rim. That would definitely hurt later, probably. 

"There it is!" The air-deflating sound was more prominent as he lay there, unable to move his body. "H-He's!" The boy's entire body shriveled, revealing a quite unsightly version of Narancia. Wrinkles just like Giorno's were on his face as his eyeballs bulged out of his head. "He's deflating like a punctured balloon!

"He's deflating from the air leaking out of his wound... We seem to have figured the nature of the enemy's ability." Narancia was pulled into the box, a funny fart sound echoing across the boat. IF [Y/N] was here, she would be cackling so hard.

"He's being pulled in! Pause it, Abbacchio!" He paused it, one shoe still flying mid-air. It was the one that got turned into a fly. "So that's it. He's inside the pipe." With this knowledge, they might be able to defeat the user! "This is the answer to our mystery. His nails, flesh, and bones feel like a floppy condom." What a weird term to use, but whatever. His shoe and belt buckle, too. At least he still has a pulse... Just like Giorno said, he's alive. I finally understand... The enemy used his ability on himself, allowing him to hide somewhere in the pipes or floor." He examined the boy further. "...And drag [Y/N], Mista, Fugo, and Giorno along for the ride. That explains why Giorno's flies can detect the general area they're in, but can't pinpoint exactly where they are."

"Glad we finally got his ability figured out. Now, all we have to due is pursue..."

--

shorter chapter but wtv u get the funny condom joke