- T H R E E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

Bucciarati had an unreadable expression on his face before speaking up.

"Abbacchio, can you carry [Y/N] to the van for me, please?"

The tall goth let out an unamused groan at his order but complied anyway. He didn't trust the girl at all; who would join a gang without going through the test? It seemed a bit fishy to him, so he made his distrust seen to all.

Carrying the girl like a sack of potatoes, Abbacchio raised an eyebrow at how light she felt, for he could feel her ribs through her shirt. Giving it no thought, he figured that it was because she had been living on the streets.

Abbacchio made his way to the car, setting the girl roughly onto one of the seats.

The ride to the hideout was quick and uneventful, and before they knew it the team arrived, safe and sound.

-

[Y/N] woke up on the couch with a major headache, her thoughts all jumbled due to the pain. Blinking a bit to get rid of the blurriness in her [E/C] eyes, she noticed a black and orange blob not that far away from her. "Na..rancia?" she said, the grogginess evident in her voice. "Yeah, that's me! Are you feeling okay? You were out for quite a while.." He responded, noticing that it was morning when she first came, and now it was the afternoon, around 6 pm. "I'm fine thanks, I got a killer headache, though." [Y/N] murmured, rubbing her eyelids.

"Oh, Bucciarati told me to give you this when you woke up." He exclaimed, giving the [H/C] haired girl a small tray with some pills and a glass of water. "Oh, thank you. I'll make sure to thank him later on as well." She responded, drinking the water as well as taking the medicine. "I'll just use my stand to get rid of it in the meantime."

-

[SOME STAND INFO BEFORE YOU CONTINUE]

Name: DC [Doja Cat]

Type: Healing/Support

Appearance: A short cat-like stand. The cat itself is white (save for the torso being pink) and feels a bit like hard silicone. Its face looks like an LED display, tending to show its emotions with little emojis on the screen. Usually when content, the screen will appear as ':3'. The cat has stubby limbs with silicone paw pads that are soft to the touch. DC wears a small pink skirt that blends in with the pink torso. When low on energy (aka can't heal well), the stand will emit a 'Low Battery' symbol on the screen.