- S I X -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

-

[Y/N] woke up with a terrible bedhead, the [H/C] strands all jumbled up in a crazy mess, not unlike a bird's nest.

She stumbled out of bed, and stretched her back, the bones popping satisfyingly.

Walking to her door, the [H/C] haired girl made her way to the kitchen, greeted with a pleasant smell of waffles.

[Y/N] looked over to see Bucciarati in his nightwear, making breakfast.

"Can I help you?" She asked, a tired yawn escaping her lips.

He nodded, and she quickly went over to the fridge to make some whipped cream. Pulling out some fruits, [Y/N] diced some strawberries and mixed them with raspberries as well.

Using a heavy mixer to turn the heavy whipping cream into a thickened state, she stored all of it in a plastic bowl for later.

Once Bucciarati finished the waffles, the [H/C] haired girl put them all on a big plate and set it on the table. The bowl of whipped cream was set next to the plate, along with the maple syrup and diced fruits.

Grabbing a waffle, she spread some butter on it and added a glob of whipped cream on top. Spreading some of the fruits on the waffle, [Y/N] took a bite and smiled.

De-lic-ious.

"It tastes so good," She mumbled through a mouthful of waffle.

Her leader chuckled and sat down next to her. He poured some syrup on his waffle and cut off a piece with his fork. Bucciarati picked up the piece and slowly ate it, enjoying his breakfast.

"We have a big mission today, so we'll need you to come with us in case something goes wrong. How much energy do you have in your stand?"

"Around half full." [Y/N] responded.

Bucciarati's mouth turned into the slightest frown.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?"

She hesitated, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

The ebony-haired man finished his breakfast and put his plate away, and she did the same.

He led [Y/N] over to the couch and looked directly at her.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?" He repeated. She swallowed, a lump forming in her throat that failed to go down.

"Y-Yeah." she lied, averting her gaze from him.

Bucciarati leaned into her ear, and his voice lowered to a whisper.

"Are you sure?" If it weren't for the stress, [Y/N] would probably laugh at the situation.