- T H I R T E E N -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

u guys are gonna make me cry. 300 views??? i never knew this book would get so many hshhsjsh

PLEASE ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER ILY

-

After an hour-long nap, the [H/C] haired girl got ready for her mission. Putting her hair into pigtails, she decided to keep her current outfit and accessories. Adding a few [F/C] ribbons in her hair, [Y/N] exited her bedroom to find Bucciarati.

Feeling a bit hungry, she decided to eat one of the purple cupcakes Melone made for her. Admiring the intricate pink decorations that adorned the frosting, she noticed that there were little hearts on them. She started to nibble on it but quickly stopped after the ebony-haired man walked into the room.

Handing her a briefcase with something heavy in it, Bucciarati walked away after giving her a few instructions. [Y/N] was to go to a bar and hand the bartender the case without any trouble. Nobody was targeting them at the moment, so it would go smoothly... hopefully.

Stepping outside of the hideout, the [H/C] haired girl weaved through the crowded sidewalks, a briefcase in her left hand. Nobody bothered to look at her because they were either too busy or didn't care enough to. Once she had reached the bar, [Y/N] stepped in only to be greeted with the smell of alcohol and drunk people's B.O.

Wrinkling her nose at the smell, the girl went over to the bartender, greeted him, and sat the case onto the table. Giving her a knowing look the man took it without a word and nodded at her.

[Y/N] prepared to get up and leave until she heard a gunshot ring loudly throughout the bar. Yelling was heard, and everyone scrambled to get to the entrance. Ducking down so she wouldn't get shot, the [H/C] haired girl struggled to escape the endless wave of bodies that rushed to the doors.

"I found her, I found her! Shoot the goddamn gun!" Yelled a voice. [Y/N] only had a little time to react until a bullet lodged itself into her forearm. Screaming loudly, she fell to the ground, clutching the injured limb with her other hand. Not wanting to risk summoning her stand she rushed out of the entrance and ducked into an alleyway.

Hearing voices yelling for them to follow her, [Y/N] hid behind a dumpster and quickly healed herself. Pulling out a [F/C] knife she made a run for it. More voices shouted and footsteps could be heard running toward her, getting closer even though she expertly weaved through the alleyways. Jumping a fence, she ducked between two buildings to catch her breath.

The [H/C] haired girl could hear them running toward her, but she didn't dare move. If she did, they would catch her and most likely dispose of her. Both options were futile, though, because just as she was about to leave one of her enemies found her location and alerted the others. [Y/N] swung the knife at him, the cool [F/C] object lodging into his neck.

Even with the first guy gone, it was too late because mere seconds later the others found her hiding spot. Two held pistols in their hands, flicking the safety off and aiming them at her... but just as they were about to fire, scissors and razor blades came out of their necks, splattering blood everywhere.

[Y/N] screamed loudly, covering her face with her hands in fear until she heard a familiar deep voice speak.

"Oi, calm the hell down. I took care of them for you." Risotto mumbled, appearing behind a wall. The [H/C] haired girl's heart almost leaped out of her chest at the sight of him, the tall man scaring the crap out of her.