- E I G H T E E N -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

[Y/N]'s thoughts were quickly interrupted when she noticed a huge amount of money laid in front of Bucciarati. Eyes focused on the fortune that sat in the duffel bag, the [H/C] haired girl struggled to count how much money there was. Most likely enough to buy a really nice car or a small apartment, perhaps?

Yawning and zoning out once again, the girl found herself paying little to no attention to the conversation for the time being. "We will only take your payment if that man is found guilty. Will that be acceptable?" Closing her eyes and resting her head on the table, she attempted to go to sleep, but a certain pale-haired goth prevented her from doing so, flicking her on the back of her head.

"Ow! That was really mean." [Y/N] poor attempts at swatting Abbacchio back proved to be futile, and the goth only really had to use one hand to defend himself.

Almost immediately after the ebony-haired man accepted the offer, the man sank to his knees and kissed Bucciarati's hand. "Ohhh, Mister Bucciarati..." Tears streamed from his eyes, and he smiled gratefully. "Mista..." The ebony-haired man spoke. "I'd like to leave this matter to you, okay?"

"...Sure." The gunslinger got up from his seat, a panicked expression on his face. "Mista..? Is something wrong?" [Y/N] asked, concern lacing her voice. "Wha..what's this stone?" Touching the stone, the words 'Please kill me...' appeared on his finger. "H-Huh?"

"Hey! Did anyone say anything? What did you say just now?! Did any of you say anything to me?" Mista questioned. His teammates only looked at him weirdly, prompting him to sigh in frustration. Fugo hesitated for a moment before speaking up, "Didn't you hear him? Bucciarati said he's leaving the case of the florist to you, come on already. Bucciarati has to investigate Leaky-eye Luca, so we'll drop you off on the way. He's already at the parking lot."

"N..No, that's not what I meant! Huh..?" He glanced once more at the rock, which also caught the attention of the pale-haired goth beside him.

"Mista, don't make a mess of the restaurant's stuff. Put that thing back on the pedestal." Abbacchio scolded.

"D..Did I put this stone here? Was it here the entire time... did I knock it off of the pedestal?" Mista questioned. "Be careful standing up.. don't knock the chair from behind.." The pale-haired goth sighed, taking a sip of his wine.

"Hey... Bucciarati? Can I go too..? 'M bored." The [H/C] haired girl inquired, resting her head on one of her hands. "It's a bit dangerous, but I suppose you can wait in the car with Fugo." He responded. Choosing not to argue, [Y/N] went to the car, opening the back door and admiring the crappy paint job.

Sitting down on the seat, she let out a few sneezes, caused by the dust that flew upon impact. Muffled voices could be heard out, and the [H/C] haired girl could only make out a few words. "...What if he really pushed the girl off..?" The gunslinger questioned. "We aren't hitmen..."

Suddenly remembering about La Squadra, [Y/N] pulled out her phone and checked the group's chat.

smexy hot @ 10:13 am: hi bitches

Rissy <3 @ 10:13 am: Hello. Is there something you need?

Melone <3 @ 10:13 am: omg my bby hello <3

Maggots @ 10:14 am: BAB UR HERE

smexy hot @ 10:14 am: i dont need anything rissy but tyyy

smexy hot @ 10:14 am: im just checking in cause we bouta beat sum sculptors ass idk tho