- T W E N T Y S E V E N -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

[During the fight]

The fight with Bucciarati ended not long after Giorno discovered which body he had been hiding in. The encounter left Giorno with an irrefutable opportunity. If he joined Passione, he could infiltrate it from the inside and eventually get rid of the drugs. He could finally become a Gang-Star!

"A tooth?" Bucciarati wondered out loud. Giorno took this as an opportunity to explain his ability. How polite, wasn't he?

"I imbued the tooth I knocked out of your mouth with life and had it be reborn as a fly." The older man turned around and noticed the blonde walking toward him, a serious expression on his features. "I knew the fly would return to you and give away your location... But this isn't good." A frown appeared on his face. He hadn't wished for the random guy to get injured... or was he dead? Giorno didn't know. "Earlier I said we wouldn't involve any civilians in this... But we did. I was wrong." The guy started twitching, and he breathed a small sigh of relief. "At the very least, he was only hit by the power of his own slap...So I guess it could have been worse, Hang in there..." The man in the ugly-ass outfit didn't respond, probably due to the fact that he was bleeding internally.

"Giorno Giovanna, I can see your ability is not one to be underestimated." Bucciarati pointed to the blonde, his expression hardening once again. He had to kill him right this instant! "You leave me no choice... It will be dangerous, but I have to dispose of you right here, right now." Wiping the blood that stained his chin, he stalked toward Giorno, preparing for a very risky battle.

As the two started walking toward each other, Giorno looked to one side. "I can't let you escape. The situation is too desperate." He turned to glare at Bucciarati, who returned his gaze with an equally pissed look.

"Let me escape? No need to worry about that." Raising a hand in the air he scoffed. How dumb did this teenager think he was? "The only thing you have to worry about is what you'll do while your body parts are zipped apart across the ground..." Pointing his hand at the blonde, he gave off a menacing aura. "This battle will be decided by who hits the other first. Giorno stared at the guy's hand, completely silent. "What's wrong!? Come at me, Giorno Giovanna!"

He quickly pulled out Gold Experience, but not before Bruno activated his Sticky Fingers and returned the attack. Swinging his hand toward Giorno he instead got a big knuckle sandwich from the blonde's stand. Falling back, Bucciarati waited to see what would happen. "Now your consciousness will go berserk." If this worked right, he could finally put an end to the older man. Gold Experience leaped toward him, only to be met by a punch from Sticky Fingers, right in the torso. Bruno grinned, running toward the teenager with a concentration that could not be described. Delivering several punches to Giorno, he watched as the blonde fell back, several zippers appearing along his arms, abdomen, and chest.

""My fist hit him first, so how...?!" I can't blame you for thinking that." Zipping his jacket down he smiled coyly. "This isn't my arm... My Sticky Fingers' ability allows me to connect two separate objects with a zipper." Bruno lowered the sleeve on his left arm, revealing the hand of the random passerby from earlier. Giorno gasped, wondering how he could've done it so quickly and stealthily. "This arm belongs to that kid... I switched his out for mine." The blonde struggled to get up, body broken from all of the zippers pulling it apart. "It's only natural that I would take precautions to minimize the risk of being hit by your ability." Bucciarati unzipped his fake arm, letting it all to the ground with a thud. "That's why your Gold Experience didn't work." Staring down at the boy's detached limb, his concentration faltered for a moment, giving Giorno an opportunity.

The teenager stood up, ripping off his arm that was loose from the zipper. "What are you trying to do, Giorno Giovanna?" He dived toward the blonde. "It's time I disposed of you!" Giorno gasped from the pain of tearing out his arm, but stood through it. Throwing it toward Bucciarati he activated his ability once it hit his face.

Bucciarati couldn't believe it. He ripped off his own arm just to hit him a moment faster. Giorno screamed his stand's name, the ability finally taking effect. The older man fell backward, shocked as he noticed the 'real' version of him standing in front. "I-It's happening again! My consciousness is going berserk! H-He's going to kill me!" Panic finally set in. What would happen? He would die, right? What would the gang think of him? What would [Y/N] think?!

Although the destructive power of Giorno's stand wasn't very strong, if the pain was gradual, that would make it even worse! He gasped as the teenager slowly stepped toward his real body. If he had to experience the pain not once, but multiple times, he would most likely die from the shock! The two were now facing each other directly.

"Don't..." He flinched, preparing for his demise, but Giorno didn't strike him. The blonde's zippers disappeared, his arm becoming whole once more, although a small cut was still there. "He went out of range?" Bucciarati stood confused. "What are you doing, Giorno Giovanna?" Why did he keep saying his full name? Nobody knows. The teen flexed his arm, testing to see how injured he actually was. "Why did you stop attacking me? Why didn't you finish me off?!" Utterly confused, Bucciarati wondered what the fuck was up.

Giorno put a hand up to his face as if he were thinking. "Because you're a good person." The older man was shocked, not knowing what that meant. "You're a gangster, but also a good person. You hesitated for a moment before attacking me, so I decided I wouldn't attack you, either." He crouched down to the boy who laid face down on the pavement. He was knocked out for sure, but he would probably be alright. "When you saw the state of that boy's arm you took, you were momentarily shocked and stopped attacking me."

Bruno stood there, motionless. What was this kid on about? Did he have an ulterior motive of some sort?

"You were shocked that he had been shooting up drugs. How old is he?" Taking his ID card his eyes trailed over the age of the boy. "Thirteen..." Giorno pitied him. "If you were the kind of gangster who wasn't fazed by something like that, I would probably be rolling on the ground in pieces right now." The older man clutched his armless shoulder, completely silent. "But you're different, so that's why I stopped. There are people in this city with no qualms about selling drugs to children." He stepped toward the railing, looking back at Bucciarati. A flash of [H/C] hair caught his eye, but he paid no attention to it. He watched as Bruno zipped up his arm again."...They're unforgivable. I know you believe that, too." The ebony-haired man opened his mouth in shock. "But the person selling the drugs is your boss. It's made you feel conflicted." Bucciarati wondered how the hell Giorno was so good at reading him.

Giorno turned to the side once more, staring at someone who seemed to be watching them. Oddly enough, they looked quite familiar. Kind of like... [Y/N]?

"That's why your heart ached when you saw his arm."

"So what's your point? That has nothing to do with me disposing of you..." He stood up straighter. He had to complete his mission! "I've been ordered to dispose of the one who killed Luca! You not attacking me doesn't change the fact that I'm going to kill you!"

The blonde seemed overly confident. "You won't try to kill me.""

"What?"

"You won't kill me. I'm sure you won't." Bucciarati was confused now. Was this kid trying to play tricks on him?

"Why do you say that?" He looked taken aback like someone just asked him to drink piss.

"Because we're going to be on the same side." The older man gasped. Giorno wanted to join his gang? Passione? But he was only fifteen! "I plan on defeating your boss and taking over this city." Bruno was absolutely bumfuzzled. Was this kid talking about how much he hated drugs on them?

"..What?! Are you crazy?"

"In order to rid this city of gangs who sell drugs to children, I need to become a gangster myself."

--
hah. hahah.