- V A L E N T I N E S T W O -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

[Valentine's Day Special Pt. 2]

Featuring Giorno & Narancia

Valentines special continued even though its march but its just cause my motivation is shit and so are my grades

Anyway like the previous chapter this shit has nothing to do with the actual story n plot and takes place a bit after events so everyone's happy lovey-dovey. anyway enjoy–

[Giorno Giovanna]

Giorno Giovanna never got to experience much when it came to romantic things. Yes, he had a female-led 'fanclub' of some sorts back at his school, but he never accepted their advances other than their company. So, why did he feel such a desire to be around [Y/N]? She had him absolutely enamored, craving her attention, her company. He had to compete for it before anybody else got to her. The real question is how, though?

"Hey, Giogio!" The [H/C] haired girl called out to him, arm raised in the air and waving as she beckoned him over. "Mista said there was this new candy shop a couple of blocks away. Do you wanna come with?"

Giorno almost choked on his own saliva. Did she even know what day it was? Valentine's Day was supposed to be a day for spoiling your lover...! "Yeah...I can go." He responded, maybe a bit too hastily for his own taste, but he had to turn away to cool down his flushed cheeks and red-tipped ears. The blonde sighed to himself, trying to will his brain to make smooth conversation. "You should, uh, get a coat. It's still the middle of winter, after all."

"Mm." She nodded, grabbing a thin puffy jacket and matching gloves. The two of them made their way along the sidewalk, thankful for the lack of tourists the weather brought. Looking at a flower shop that caught her eye, [Y/N] glanced at the pretty flower arrangements that they had, intricately woven between each other to create a design. "Those are pretty." She commented offhandedly, not alarmed when Giorno's hand intertwined with her own.

"Don't get lost in the crowd," He joked, grateful for the warmth the contact brought.

"Hey, there it is. You see it?" [Y/N] pointed at the cute creamy blue shop that sat in a cosy location. Heart-shaped boxes in different colors were displayed in the windows, and she found herself dragging Giorno behind her as she giddily ran into the shop.

They both spent quite some time admiring the decoration the sweets had, trying out the samples laid out to see which one they liked best. Giorno's face had a content smile, emerald eyes boring into hers as her fingers brushed over another chocolate sampling package.

"We should get this one."

"Yeah." His hand never left hers in the time they spent together, but he had the sudden urge to pull her in closer. "Do you want to head home now?"

"Mmh, let's go to the park. It's a bit cold, but the sky is clear at least." She mumbled the last part offhandedly as she exited the shop, the box of chocolates in hand, Giorno's in the other.

"Okay."

The two of them sat down on a bench, looking at the leaves as they rustled in the wind. [Y/N] opened the box of chocolates, holding one up to Giorno's mouth. "Open!" He gave her a confused expression in return, but tentatively opened his mouth and watched as she fed him the chocolate.

"That tastes good."

"I heard it's family-owned."

Giorno hummed in response, taking a second chocolate out of the box and holding it up to her own lips. [Y/N] opened her mouth, savoring the chocolate as her eyes were fixated on a butterfly that fluttered through the air.

"Hey, [Y/N]." The blonde brought his hand up to her chin, softly turning it toward him. "You look stunning today." He gazed into her eyes, admiring how they flickered across his face. "Can I kiss you?"

"..."

Giorno's eyes widened in surprise as she leaned in to kiss him, a hand on the back of his neck and another keeping the chocolates in place on her lap. Returning the action, they eventually pulled away, panting and out of breath. "You..."

"Hm?"

"You taste like chocolate." [Y/N] giggled, bringing a hand up to her mouth to stifle her laughter.

[Narancia Ghirga]

Narancia usually spent his Valentine's Day eating lots of candy, gaming, and watching shows with his friends, or raiding the stores for that 50% off candy deal that always followed the occasion. Never the one to think much about romantic relationships, he found himself at a screeching halt when [Y/N] asked him if he would be her Valentine.

"Narancia, are you okay? You look constipated..." Said teen was short-circuiting, a permanently shocked expression etched into his face like a Windows blue screen error. "Narancia...?" She poked his stomach, still holding out the bouquet of orange roses she got for him as he blanked out.

"...Huh..?!" He screeched, face redder than a pack of fire-ball candies. He shakily accepted the flowers and card that she made for him, but the shock on his face was still evident, as well as the blush. "I...uh... yes? Uh, thank you!" He quickly pulled her into a hug, like a reflex of some sorts, but he was still in panicked-shocked idiot mode.

"So, you will be my Valentine?"

"Yes...YES!" He nodded vigorously, shaking her shoulders as they both stood in the hallway in front of his room. "Let's, um, hang out today, okay? I'll be the best Valentine in the world!" He exclaimed, grabbing her hand and hurriedly rushing her outside of the house.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"To the arcade!" He dragged her to the walkways, glancing at the posters that hung on some shop windows, advertisements for new cool games, technology, or music. "Hey, look at that... he pointed to a colorful one, showcasing a new console."

"I've never seen that before...Whatever, the arcade is over here. Come on!" He led her inside, stopping her when she pulled out her wallet.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, you already got me something for Valentine's Day, so I should pay for your credits..." He stammered, ears turning red at his statement. Now it was [Y/N]'s turn to blush as well, hurriedly, mumbling a 'thank you' as they walked along the rows and rows of games.

"Let's do that dancing one!"

"Wait, what?"

Thirty minutes had passed, and they soon sat at a table, sharing sodas and a slice or two of pizza while chatting. Narancia had finally gotten over his awkwardness, smiling as they recounted memories of Mista falling down the stairs after the bullets tripped him with random objects, or how Bucciarati once found a random frog in his bed, courtesy of Giorno.

"I had a lot of fun today, [Y/N]." He confessed, pulling her into another one of his bone-crushing hugs."

"Yeah, me too." [Y/N] replied a huge grin on her face. They both went over to the photo machine, placing some coins inside so they could take a photo for memory's sake. Sentimental items, really.

"One last photo..?" Narancia whined, and [Y/N] eventually agreed. As the countdown neared zero, the ravenette pressed his lips against her cheek as the camera flashed white and their photo was taken. "Hah..! Gotcha!"