- T W E N T Y E I G H T -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩𓆪

--

A day had passed without much chaos, and the gang was on their weekly Libeccio trip to discuss business and do random shit while eating. [Y/N] was currently stabbing at her cheesecake with a fork while Mista gazed at the dessert longingly. Deciding to call over a waiter he politely asked them for strawberry cake, a classic. Narancia was struggling to learn the math that Fugo was teaching him, partly because he was hyperactive and energetic, and also because he didn't want to learn at the moment.

"Mista, I wonder what would happen if I didn't exist." She mumbled offhandedly, earning a confused eyebrow raise from the other teen.

"What do you mean..? You exist right now, don't you?"

"No I mean, what would happen if I didn't, and you guys still did? I wonder how differently things would play out, I guess. Maybe Narancia would get stabbed to death by a fork 'cause I'm not there to save him..." Leaning back into the chair, [Y/N] didn't seem to learn her lesson from last time and almost tipped backward. Her stand caught the chair in time though, and she quickly gave it a fistbump.

"Oh... I never really thought of that." The conversation died down, leaving the two to find something else to occupy their boredom. Abbacchio on the other hand came prepared, pulling out his headphones and putting on a playlist to pass the time. Finally finishing her cheesecake, [Y/N] grabbed another slice from the big wheeled cart next to her.

"Abba, do you want a slice?" She showed him the cheesecake, which was dotted with raspberry syrup and chocolate dust. He seemed to contemplate on whether to take it or not, but eventually shook his head politely. Eating the cheesecake that she had grabbed. [Y/N] paid no mind when he rested a hand on her knee, closing his eyes and ignoring everything else inside the bustling restaurant.

"Hey,

 Fugo..." Another complaint left the ravenette's lips as he rested his head on the restaurant's table. "It's pretty nice outside... Skipping out on studying for a day wouldn't hurt, would it?" Pulling his head up and resting it on his chin he twirled his already dull pencil idly. Mista started reading a book he seemingly pulled out of nowhere, occasionally sipping from his teacup. "I'm just not really feeling it today, Fugo..." The waiter finally arrived with the gunslinger's cake, setting it down near his seat when asked.

"Thank you for waiting, here is your strawberry cake."

"Put it there." He motioned for the cart that sat between him, [Y/N], and Abbachio. Obliging, the waiter quickly left. Kicking his leg under the table, the girl that sat next to him raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, rude bitch. No please or thank you?" She chuckled, earning a glare from Mista.

"I'm reading a book, thank you very much..." He responded. Fugo eventually sent the two teenagers a nasty glare for distracting the easily distracted. The strawberry blonde then set his hand on Narancia's shoulder, offering words of encouragement. "Listen, Narancia. You're an amazing guy... Asking someone to teach you because you didn't get a proper grade school education isn't something just anyone can do." The ravenette raised an eyebrow, confused. "You even managed to learn your multiplication tables! You've got this, just like I've taught you."