- F O U R -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

A week passed by quickly, and Bucciarati made sure that [Y/N] was taken care of. Her personality started to shine through, and the team saw the [H/C] haired girl as an optimistic, silly individual that they could come to for reassurance.. most of the time.

Well.. everybody except Abbacchio, but he's Abbacchio.

Countless times she tried to get him to warm up to her, but they all failed horribly. Bucciarati announced that he was going on an important mission, and he had to take people along with him.

"It's an important mission, but it's not a big one, so I'll only take Mista, Narancia, and Fugo with me." He explained. Almost immediately Abbacchio let out a huff of annoyance, while [Y/N] nodded along with her leader's orders. After they left, the goth turned to look at her and spoke in a stern, annoyed tone.

"Don't do anything stupid, I'm going to go take a nap." He stated before walking off to his room.

Don't do anything stupid? That's exactly what [Y/N] was going to do.

-

Looking through the fridge she didn't find anything that she wanted to eat at the moment, so the [H/C] haired girl decided to get some food or drinks outside. Bucciarati seemed to trust her more and more as she helped support the team so he eventually allowed her to know the address of the hideout. She'd gone outside a couple of times in the past week, but only for the occasional mission and Libbecchio meeting.

Opening and closing the door, [Y/N] walked around looking for something sweet to eat or drink. Pausing for a moment she walked toward an ice cream shop that was owned by some of the locals here.

"Er- Scusi, could I get ice cream with strawberry and vanilla please, and another with chocolate and vanilla? Thank you."

The man behind the counter nodded and began making the ice cream. Once he was done and she paid, [Y/N] walked back to the hideout, taking a roundabout route so people wouldn't follow her. Walking through the back door, she took off her shoes and searched around the house for Abbacchio.

The [H/C] haired girl was just about to give up looking until she turned the corner and got a faceful of ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ Abbacchio's chest. Letting out a squeak in surprise, [Y/N] fell onto her ass due to the impact.

WHAT THE FUCK

"Sorry, I didn't see you there.." She muttered, her face turning red. Looking up, her [E/C] hues met his purple and yellow ones, and an unamused expression crossed his face briefly.