-𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍-

This story uses She/Her pronouns, uses multiple perspectives, This story has swearing, no Covid issues.
(Covid is not a thing)

Disclaimer
BIRTH-YEARS ARE NOT ACCURATE
ROLL WITH IT.

Introductions

Y/N

Y/N (also known as U/N) is a streamer that started at the same time as her best friend of 16 years, Toby, known online as Tubbo. Her username is U/N, she is faceless and no one except for Toby, Tommy and a few online friends know her real name. She got invited to the DreamSMP at the same time as her partner in crime, and started blowing up with him. she is 5'7.

Y/N's parents are divorced. Her father lives in San Francisco, California. Her and her mother lives in Bognor Regis, England. She is currently 16 years old, in an online schooling program with Toby and her and Tobys friend Tom (aka TommyInnit). (this isn't that important to the story)

Toby and Y/N have known eachother since they were born through family. Their parents are thinking about moving into the same house. Toby and Y/Ns mothers have been friends all their lives and decided to raise kids together. Y/Ns birthday is on the 22nd of December, and she is 16 years old.

Ranboo

Mark, (also known as Ranboo online) is a streamer that started mid September, 2020. He blew up very quick and made alot of friends. He has become close with Tubbo (Toby), TommyInnit (Tom) and other members of the Dream SMP, not including U/N. he is 6'7.

Marks parents are happily married and are currently living in San Francisco, California. Marks dad is away on business trips to the UK alot, so he lives mainly with his mum, doing school with an online program, ever since his streaming started taking off. (again, not important)

Mark doesn't have many friends outside of his computer screen, his social life outside of streaming isn't as good as it is with streaming. Mark was born on the 2nd of November, and is 16 years old.

Tubbo

Toby (also known as Tubbo online), is a streamer that started with his bestfriend Y/N (known as U/N online) in mid May, 2018. After soon blowing up they both got invited to the Dream SMP. he is 5'5.

Tobys parents are happily married and are currently living in Bognor Regis, England. He does an online schooling program with his friends Y/N and Tom. (again, not important)

Toby and Y/N have known eachother since they were born through family. Toby and Y/Ns mothers have been friends all their lives and decided to raise kids together. Tobys birthday is on the 23rd of December,  he is currently 16 years old

TommyInnit

Thomas (also known as TommyInnit online) is a streamer who started late 2018, growing big early 2019 and becoming friends with Toby and Y/N. Helping them make it onto the Dream SMP. he is 6'1.

Toms parents are happily married and they currently live in Nottinghamshire, England. He is currently in an online schooling program with his friends Y/N and Toby. (yk)

Tom doesn't have many friends besides Toby and Y/N outside of streaming. He visits them in Bognor as much as he can and talks to them all the time online. Tommy was born on the 9th of April, a year after his friends and is currently 16 years old.

Other disclaimers

Not everything in this story is accurate, obviously. I'm not good at writing and I'm Australian so some of the British words might be different but, I'll try my best and just enjoy :) love you guys❤❤