7 | One More Week

°Tubbo POV°
(Couple Day Time Skip)

2:15pm | Wednesday

I wake up to my alarm, I slowly open my eyes and turn it off before tiredly sitting up, seeing that Y/N isn't in bed.

I venture out to the lounge, climbing down the steps. Tom and Y/N are sitting on the couch, watching me climb down.

"about time you got up" Y/N says, I look over to her laying upside-down on the sofa?

"why the fuck are you two upside-down?" I say tiredly to the two crazy people on my sofa.

"because we can" Y/N says, Tom bursting with laughter.

"Oh. okay" I say, standing beside my pc staring at Y/N.

"what time did you two get up?" I ask, climbing back up the stairs to grab a change of clothes to change into after my shower.

"like, 11?" The girl responds.

"Oh okay, your going home today arnt ya Tom?" I ask him.

"Yes bossman." she says, looking at his phone still upside-down on the sofa.

"what time?"

"FatherInnit is picking me up at like 8 I think, he said after dinner" he says.

"ight, imma go have a shower." I say, climbing down the stairs and heading to the bathroom.

"ok Tubso" Y/N says, flipping off the couch and heading to her PC.

♡Y/N POV♡

As Tubbo goes in and I hear the shower turn on I run to his PC, logging in and getting ready to stream.

"Tom! Tubs stream?" I whisper yell.

"hells yeah" he says (any jacksepticeye fans?), flipping off of the couch like I did and grabbing my gaming chair, and sliding over next to me. I put on my mask and glasses.

I start up the stream and let Tom into the frame.

"TOMMY AND U/N STREAM TIME! LETS GO!! (WE HACKED BIGMANS SETUP)"

As people pile in I take down the 'Starting Soon' screen.

Stream Highlights

Someone in chat asked for a hight check.

Tom pulled me by me shoulder out of my chair.

I fell. it hurt.

but he was taller than Me. obviously.

--

"U/N, I will take your glasses off if you dont go grab the thing"

"but I dont wanna get the thing!"

"U/N..." Tom says, standing in his chair looking down at me.

he wants me to grab the nerf guns so when Toby comes out we can shoot him.

"it would just be mean though" I say, holding my glasses to my face, not wanting to face reveal today.