15 | Swing Time

-Y/N POV-

12:21pm | Friday

as we pile out of the car, Tom hands Toby Mark and I, two cameras. one go pro to strap onto out chests and a tripod with a small camera on it.

"U/N and Ranboo are going to do most of the filming, but we still need content of them to so make sure you are getting as much footage of everything as you can." Russ says as we start to head to the main office.

"you guys wait here and I'll get you sorted" he says as he heads in.

about 20 minutes later we are at the start on the coarse where tommy wants to do his intro, Ranboo and I put out mask and glasses on before Ranboo starts to film Tommy for the intro.

Tommy asks tubbo and I to stand in the background as Ranboo films him.

°°°°°
if you are watching the video while reading this, it would be your chance to start the video now
and if not, just keep reading
°°°°°

"Gentlemen- Today, we're getting HIGH" Tommy says, in his YouTube persona, Tubbo and I look at him confused

"HELLO" Tommy says to some girls above us.

"Sky women" he says to the camera with a smerk. I chuckle a bit as Tubbo pulls Tom along by the harness.

"GOOD LUCK" Tommy yells out to some random person on the flying fox above us.

"The last images" Ranboo exclaims as Toby and I start to walk to the start if the coarse.

°°°°°

"HERE WE GO BOOOYS, and girl" Tommy says, watching as I go and stand behind Toby while filming the three boys while tubbo and Tom are arguing about it being a competition.

"I hope you have written a will" Toby says as I laugh at the two quietly.

"I'll give each women in the world a pound. and then they owe me" Tom says

"That's not very pog of you tom." I say as Tubbo and Tom clip onto the course.

°°°°°

Ok. I'm gonna be honest, idrk how to import you into the vlog so.... maybe watch the vlog and just.. insert yourself in?

Sorry for the short chapter but I am genuinely struggling to do this one.

next chapter whenever my writers block FUCKS OFF-