16 | Wait...

Y/N POV

5:47pm | Friday

After Today I was pretty tired, I mean- climbing around a tree playground wears you out, yknow?

My social battery was low, my phone battery was low, It's not a good situation.

Once we got back to the house I went up to my bed to take a... nap? If you could call it that...

Ranboo's POV♧

6:08pm | Friday

As I re-adjust my position on the couch I hear Toby yell out, "Shes asleep already" as he comes down the stairs.

"Already?" I ask, today WAS tiring but I didn't think any of us would pass out this quickly?

"Should we wake her up?" Tommy says from her gaming chair, he is currently playing with one of U/Ns light up, minecraft blocks.

"Nah, let her sleep" Toby replies with, I stay quiet.

Today U/N seemed to have fun... I think? I hope she is doing okay though, I noticed a few bandages on one of her wrists today, but I didn't say anything... I just assumed it was a from pet?

I decide to continue unpacking, and setting up, my desk.

After about an hour of doing so i am almost finished, I sit over on the couch with Tommy and pull out my phone.

°°°°°

After we eat I realise Y/N is still asleep.

"Should we get Y/N?" I ask Toby as I place my plate in the dishwasher.

"Shes not going to want to eat, I messaged her before like... 6 times" He says simply, throwing in a smile when I make eye contact with him.

"saying what?" Tommy asks.

"Wake up" Toby responds with.

I dont think anything of it as I start to make my way to my room, "Im going to go to bed now, Night guys" I say.

"It's only 10pm?" Tommy says, confused.

°°°°°

Y/N POV》

8:20am | Saturday

So, that didn't go as planned...

I woke up and saw Toby sleeping in his bed next to me, I saw that I was still in the clothes from yesterday...

I grab my phone off charge, I have 6 messages from Toby, all of them say

'Wake Up'

Ok then.

I decide to go take a shower, then wait for the others to wake up.

°°°°°

As I walk out of the bathroom I see Tom standing in the kitchen making scrambled eggs.

"Hey Tommy" I say, walking over to him to get a better look at the food he is currently making.

"Hey N/N, you fell asleep early last night" he says, looking over to me,

"Yeah I was tired" I say back, as Ranboo walks out of his room rubbing his eyes and stretching.

"Hey boo" Tom days flirtatiously. I laugh as Mark does a small giggle