21 | Do you think giraffes get hugged?

(TRIGGER WARNING - SMOKIMG WEED & BEING HIGH)
Y/N pov

2:21pm | Wednesday

I wake up, turning over in my bed and grabbing my phone almost as if it's muscle memory. I look at my notifications to see that I have a text from Toby.

'Marc and I went out to grab some stuff, be back soon!!'
sent at 1:22pm

I reply with a thumbs up emoji and put my phone down, I try and wake up fully.

I start to get put of bed, once I do I have a shower and get dressed.

After another hour ish I hear them get back and walk through the door. I look up to be greeted with Toby.

"TOBYS HERE" He yells from the door as he and Marc walk in.

"Im here to!" Marc yelled out as he shut the door behind him.

"Hey guys!" I say, loud enough for them to hear. I get up off the couch and go into the kitchen, seeing that they had done a grocery run, well... more of a snack run while getting the essentials that we desperatly needed.

I go over and hug Toby, Marc looks at me and then looks away after I pull away from Toby.

"aweee does the giraffe want a hug too?" I tease, flirting with him.

"Aweee is that an offer?" he says as I walk up behind him while he's putting things away.

"do you?" I ask quietly as Toby rolls his eyes at us and walks into the lounge.

he turns around and hugs me, I hug him back but he doesn't let go for awhile, not that I mind really.

im not gonna write the cringy shit about 'oh I took in his smell and heart beat' but I did just that.

after we pulled away he leaned down so he could whisper in my ear. "So what about that kiss I apparently owe you?" He says.

"Not with Toby right there" I whisper back, looking over to the lounge.

"you're no fun N/N" he teases as he let's go of me, but only after planting a small kiss on my forehead.

my face heats up and I look away from him as he walks away, over to Toby.

I sit in the kitchen, gathering myself a bit before I go in to the lounge with the boys.

°°°°°°

3:56am | Thursday

"Do you think giraffes ever get hugged?" Toby asks as he, Marc and I were laying on the floor in the lounge, all of us tired from the stream we just did.

"what makes you ask that Tubs?" Marc asks the boy

"Well, I was just thinking about what n/n said to you about wanting a hug and calling you a giraffe, I don't think giraffes ever get hugs." he replied.

"That's... really sad to think about.. " I say after a couple minutes of thinking. In all honestly we were all a little high. we had just shared a couple joints among the three of us after the stream.

it was the kinda high where you just think about random shit and laugh a little.

"I wanna go to bed." Marc says, him being the most sober out of all of us.

"I'll come with you, just in case you die" I respond, not thinking.

"did you just offer to go to bed with him n/n?" Toby responds, he looks over to me with slightly red eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that.. I mean like, you can die in your sleep at any moment you know?" I say, trying to back up what I just said.

"I don't mind either way" Marc says quietly.

"Let's go then, cmon" I say, getting up slowly and helping Ran get up.

°°°°°

"Hey.. Ran.. Guess what" I whisper as we both lay in the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah?" he whispers back

"You're cute" I say

"You're cuter" he says, looking at me.

I look back at him and smile, he extends his arm to let me lay on him. I rest my head on his chest and he puts his arm around me comfortably.

"you ever think about what we would be doing right now if we never made up and we still hated eachother?" I ask quietly.

"What do you mean, I still hate you" he jokes, I lightly punch him, not hard enough to hurt.

"ow" he whispers.

"I think about it a bit, im glad we are like this now" he says after a couple minutes.

"what do you mean 'like this' ?" I ask him.

"Well, you are laying on my chest right now. we almost kissed." he explains.

"Well.. yeah, I guess you have a point" I say quietly. I close my eyes and listen to his breathing as I get comfortable.

I pull the blankets over my shoulders and put my leg over Ran. adjusting so im comfortable. I feel him kiss my forehead yet again. "Goodnight Love" he says as he cuddles up to me more.

"you're cool Marc. I like you" I Spit out of nowhere.

"you're cool too, I like you" he says back, quietly.

after that I slowly fall asleep.

_____________
(a/n)

Bit of a shorter chapter sorry, I don't really know what to do with this book from here but I'm thinking about ending it soon, any ideas how? I won't be updating it untill I have a plan on how to end it.