12 | He saw that.

Y/N POV

1:07AM | Thursday

As I leave the bathroom I grab my phone, I pause my music and message Toby.

_____________________________

Bob but with a T🧍

Me
Hey Tubs, I have finished up,
Open the front door yeah?

Bob but w....
Bet

Me
Bet

_____________________________

I make sure all of the doors and windows are locked before I walk out the frount door with my phone and house keys, I lock the front door and take the very short walk from my front door to the smith's front door.

I open the door and shut it behind me, making sure to be quiet.

I make my way quietly through the house, making my way to Toby's extension.

I open the door to hear nothing. I wonder if Ranboos still streaming?

I pull my sleeves down past the palms of my hands. I walk over to the door way to the living area and peak in, I see Ranboo sitting on the couch, on his phone and Toby on his gaming chair doing things on his computer.

nither of them have noticed me yet so I decide to say something.

"Hey gUys" I say, my voice cracking a small bit from BALLING my eyes out😙👍

"Oh!" Toby says turning around in his chair,
"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey.." Ranboo says, looking at me then back down to his phone.

my small smile drops as I hear Ranboo. I walk over to my desk and sit in my chair.

"What did you do at home Y/N?" Toby says I hear his mouse click a couple times as he says it.

"Cleaned. Cleaned, Cleaned and Cleaned... Then I had a shower before coming back here." I say, turning on my PC.

"Oh, sounds... Fun?" He says, he looks over to me then he gets up, and walks to the kitchen.

I soon get a message on my phone.

'Come here please🥺👉👈'

I let out a small giggle as I start to head to the kitchen, Toby is sitting there, wrapping the brownies in glad wrap, then he puts them in the fridge.

"Yes?" I say as he turns around to face me.

"Show me..." he says, I immediately start to internally freak out as I roll up the sleeve on the clean wrist.

He grabs the wrist I pulled the sleeve up on and moves it around.

he let's go and I pull my sleeve down and start to walk back to my desk.

"Y/N..." he says from behind me.

I internally punch myself as I turn around and sit on the kitchen counter.

"You okay?" He says, as he walks over infrount of me.

"Im sorry Toby..." I say, I can't even look at his face as he lightly grabs my wrist and pulls my sleeve up.

"It's okay..." He says, as he let's go of my arm and hugs me, I hop off of the counter and hug him back, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"wanna talk about it?" he whispers as I sit in the hug.