6 | Can We Start Over?

□Y/N POV□

9:45pm | Sunday
I join the discord call with Jack Manifold. Saying hi to him before he starts his stream before he explain what I need to do on stream.

a few minutes after talking he starts his stream and I stay quiet while putting my mask and glasses on before he adds my facecam to the stream.

"Alright chat! Say hello to our dear friend U/N!" He announced to his stream.

"AYUP CHAT" I yell as I see he is adding my camera to the stream screen.

after a few minutes of endless banter we start the stream.

"ok, im going to give you 5 lives, don't laugh. it's all you ever do but, let's go!" jack says letting the first media share through.

°°°°°

"JACK NOOOO THAT WAS OUR LAST LIFE" I yell out as Jack bursts out laughing.

a few minutes later he stops and we talk for about 15 minutes before he ends his stream.

"That was really fun! we should stream together more often" I say through the discord call.

"100%! the viewers loved it to, I'll talk to you later U/N!" He says as he leaves the call. I shut down my PC and go and sit on the couch.

I should probably message ranboo.

After about an hour I hop off of the couch and go to the kitchen, I grab a monster out of the fridge and head back to my pc.

"OI TUBS" I yell out

"YEAH?!?" He said from the spare room.

"WHEN ARE YOU STARTING YOUR STREAM WITH TOMMY?" I ask him.

"HALF AN HOUR" he responds with and I let out a small "okay".

I power up my PC and log into it. I hesitate before clicking on the discord logo before forcing myself to click it. I go to Ranboo and I's DM's.

'Hey Ranboo. I'm sorry for how I acted in our last call. I would love to call with you when your free to sort it out. I understand if you would not like to at this time and I understand 100%, be sure to take your time.'

I hesitate on the enter key while reading over the message enough times for me to have it memorised. I click send and sit there and look at it for a good 5 minutes untill I see that he is online.

I mentally freak out and start to prepare myself for the worst. I see after about 5 minutes that he's typing.

I plug my headphones into my pc and make sure my mic is working. I hop into my discord server and lerk around untill I see that I have a response from Ranboo.

'Hey U/N, thank you for reaching out. I am willing to get into a call as soon as you are ready. Just say the word.'

okay, it's not that bad. I mentally space while looking at the message but I get snapped back to reality by Tom screaming about how he lost a game or something. I quickly type back an 'okay, is now alright?' then I send it.

'yeah, give my a couple minutes I gotta quickly do something'

I wait about 2 minutes before getting a discord call from Ranboo. I take a deep breath and join.

Ranboos POV
(Small TW? voices and overthinking)

As she joins in the discord call I take a deep breath, not close enough to the mic for it to pick up.