22 | She died chat

Ranboo pov

9:02 pm | Saturday

finally my fucking turn to have an opinion🤘

"Heyy chattt!!" I say as I switch from the starting soon screen to my face cam, showing Y/N and I. she was 'hiding' behind me, but it was easy to tell she was there.

I turn around slowly then I grab her by the waist and pull her down so I can tickle her. she falls on the floor, laughing and begging me to stop so I do. she gets up off the floor and sits on her chair, I jokingly put my legs over her lap and she giggles and just let's me.

she rests her hands on my legs, then she slowly rubs her thumb on where she has rested one of her hands, I look over to her and smile before addressing chat and explaining the goal for today. it was just a simply 'just chatting stream' today.

"U/n and I are going to just be chatting, giving you some A's to your Q'a, and just doing random stuff." I explain as I lean back in my unicorn chair, crossing my arms and facing my screen, with my legs still across Y/N.

I nod over to Y/n, for her to say something.

"Hey chat! how is everyone?" she says, looking towards my screen. "Where's tubbo and tommy? oh, I think they are out at Jack's for the night, or with Wilbur. I know they left to film more content for you guys so stay tuned!"

I smile at her as I read over chat.

"Also guys, Tommy has given me permission to tell you that the lie detector video will be out tomorrow night! so about 24 hours from now, get exited chat!" she rambles on again.

"That was so fun to film so I really hope you guys enjoyed it!" I say after y/n finished talking.

"are you guys... No we are not dating." I say, reading chat. then I look over to y/n and shake my head, she stops moving her thumb on my leg and let's go of them, I take this as a sign to get my legs off her so I do.

"They want a height check Boo" she says, reading a few suggestions.

"We already did a height check chat" she says.

a donor pops up a couple minutes later as a robotic voice reads out

"We didn't get a proper height check from you two, it was with the others aswell"

"Cmon u/n, stand up" I say as I move my chair to the side after standing up. she does the same as she comes to stand next to me. I face her, looking at out height difference.

she looks up at me, I look into her eyes.

I am stood there looking at her for a minute, im snapped out if my thoughts once she boops my nose and giggles. I wrap her in a hug then I throw her over my shoulder, trying to take away from the fact that I just hugged her on stream.

"Ranboo put me down!!" she yells as I start walking into the kitchen with her.

I put her down and look at her, pulling her closer to me

she gives me a concerned look and I pull my glasses over my head and pull my mask down, I pull hers down aswell as I slowly lean in, knowing we won't be caught on camera.

She leans in aswell, I hear a dono pop up as a robotic voice reads something out about out heights.

I close the gap between up, cupping her face as she does mine. I slowly pull away from her, realising how red out faces are as I put my mask and glasses back on and head back to my stream, leaving y/n in the kitchen like that didn't just happen.

we wernt gone for long enough for chat to be suspicious, but y/n was still in the kitchen.

"CHAT. U/n is dead" I say as I take my seat.

Y/n pov

after that I may aswell be dead. I slowly pull me mask back up as I head back into the loving room awhile after ranboo.

"I have been revived chat" I say as I sit down. I look over to him but he's to busy reading chat. I sit with my legs up on my chair like im in a little ball, I get comfortable and sit in for a long stream.. well, it'll feel long after THAT.

°°°°°°

"Alright chat, I reckon it's time to part ways, it's 12am for us here and I think both of us are starting to get tired. I'm going to raid.... Bad, he's streaming rn so I'll raid him, bye guys!!" ranboo says as I fake a yawn, we both wernt tired but we were streaming for a few hours so we decided to end it there.

after ranboo had turned his PC off he came over to me, I had sat back at my desk, going through Twitter on my PC.

He snaked his arms around me as he looked over my shoulder.

"Well I don't owe you that kiss anymore do I?" he teases.

my face goes red. "Well I guess not" I say, looking to him and smiling.

"Why so red?" he asks, I know he's still teasing me.

I dont respond as I reply to a few discord DMs and have a look through my discord server.

"Don't ignore me sweetheart" he says, guiding my face so I am looking at him.

"I umm...I don't know" I say, looking away from him as I look back to my monitor.

"Awe..." he says, turning my chair so im now facing him. he kisses my forehead and goes to sit on the couch closest to me.

I can tell by the way he's looking at me that he wants my attention. I continue doing what I need to on my PC.

over the past few days, Marc and I have gotten really close, I've also told Toby about everything that's happend and he is pushing me to ask him out already.

I just hope he likes me. I mean, he kissed me, it's gotta mean something right?

_____________

a/n

very tempted to make them hate eachother again, but that would be mean so I may just try and wrap it up soon.

have fun picking this one apart guys.