14 | You're not to bad.

Mark pov

1:17AM | Friday

The slow sound of Home by CaveTown can be heard as I walk towards the kitchen sink to grab a drink of water, I havnt been sleeping much lately and with the jet lag, it's not helping.

I look out the kitchen window to see a body, laying on the grass in a starfish position, I chocked on my water as my eyes adjust to the light from outside.

I put my glass down and make my way out to the back door.

"U/N?" I whisper to myself as I see the hair on the grass, it's not like Toby or Tom would be out there?

I look over to Tommy sleeping on the couch and I try to be as quiet as possible while opening the back door, I quietly shut it behind me.

I make my way next to the figure who I now can confirm is Y/N. The soft song playing in the background as she looks up at me, making eye contact as she slathers on a small smile.

"Im sorry, did I wake you up?" she says in a Soft, Tired voice.

"No, no. I just- jet lag, yknow?" I stutter out, keeping as quiet as I can.

"Are you okay?" I say after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, I just couldn't sleep." She responds with, as she lays her head back in the original position. I start to lay down next to her, far enough away to not make it awkward.

"look, I'm sorry about the stream yesterday." I say, knowing that, that is most likely what she can't sleep over.

"it's fine I guess." she says.

there's a long silence while the song slowly fades out and a new song starts playing.

this time its "we will never have Sex"

I hear Y/N start to hum along, I start to hum along to the melody after a few verses.

°°°°°

I decide to say something, its been about half an hour of us just sitting in silence.

"Yknow U/N, You're not to bad. I just have to learn to chill about a bit" I say quietly over the song.

"Thanks, I could say the same about you Ranboo." She responds with.

"Yknow you can-"

"Yeah I know it just feels weird. MaRk-" She says, she is right though. (the Mark is in the way tubbos like "mARk" yk? that one clip?)

"Y/N." I say, mimicking the way she said MY name.

"ew. shush" she says with a giggle, I let out a small, quiet chuckle as I realise how cold it is.

"we should go in, I don't want to get a cold." I say, while starting to get up.

once im up I turn to Y/N, she has a hand reaching up towards me so I take it and pull her up. she grabs her phone and we head inside.

"Night Ranboo"

"Night U/N"

and after that, we make out seperate ways to bed.

°°°°

Y/N pov

10:01am | Friday

As I wake up I see Tubbo asleep in the bed over next to mine.

I let out a small sigh before I sit up and hop out of bed.

I grab my phone and what im wearing for the day then I slowly make my way down the stairs, making sure to not wake anyone up.

"Y/N? Oh! Good morning!" Tommy says from the couch with a smile, I see he has already packed up the fold out bed so he is sitting in his pjs on the couch while on his phone.

"Morning Tommy.."I say tiredly, I have never been a morning person.

"Oi, Cheer up mate! filming a vlog today, you coming?" He asks.

"As long as I can-"

"Wear the mask, mainly film yeah yeah" Tommy finishes my sentence. all I do is stare at him and then start to head to the bathroom for a shower.

I grab a towel on my way and I see that Ranboos door is still shut.

I walk into the bathroom, lock the door, have a shower blah blah.

°°°°°

"Morning Toby!" I say as he walks out of the bathroom after just showering.

"Tom and Mark are on the couch, we are leaving in about an hour so get ready to go." I say as I hand him the waffles I just prepared.

I walk into the lounge with the three other plates of food, waitress style.

"Thank Y/N" Tommy says, grabbing the plate as I hand it to him.

"Thanks U/N" Ranboo says, grabbing the food out of my hand as I head over to sit next to him on the couch, seeming as it is the only spot left.

"Where are we going Tom?" Toby asks from his desk chair.

"a tree obstical, jumpy what's it called thingy" Tommy says.

"Big Russ has it all sorted out, he will be here at 11:30 to pick us up."

"great description Tommy." I say sarcastically.

"Shut up" he says jokingly as we continue eating.

about half an hour later he is here to pick us up, we all pile into the car and get on our way.

--------------

A/N

Well, another chapter down.
if you couldn't tell from my uploading schedule, I am starting to loose motivation for writing at the moment, just got rejected so that's great. no relationships for me I suppose lol

but im ok. Next chapter will be basically just the tree vlog with an extra person so I am going to have that video memorised by the time the next chapter is out. do people even read these? idk.

What is your least favourite genre of movie? what's your favourite genre of movie?

my least is documentaries.
my favourite is horror or rom/com.

love you<3