19 | Sorry.

Ranboo's POV

11:45pm | Sunday

As the movie finishes I hear chatter from the front door, and Y/N slowly wakes up.

She hears Toby and Tom and quickly jumps up, I move my hand away from behind her so it looks like we were just watching a movie, I look to her and give her a worried smile.

"We wernt doing anything" she says

"Nope, you wernt just asleep on me" I joke, looking around the room away from her like I was looking for proof.

"shhhh" she says jokingly, still waking up.

Toby and Tom walk through the door and give us a wave

"Hey guys" Toby says

"Sup LADS" Tommy yells, he has too much energy, he's like a chihuahua

"Hey guys" I smile at them as Y/N says her greetings, Toby plops on the couch between us and tommy goes over to Y/Ns streaming setup.

"Im streaming LADS, wanna join?" Tom asks all of us.

"Sure" I say as I head to my room to get ready, mask and glasses on ect.

Stream highlights (Y/N's POV)

As I sat down Tom pulled out the chair from underneath me and I landed on the ground, Ranboo tried to catch me but ended up smacking me in the head instead.

"Oh U/N im so sorry-" he said as he helped me up, I laughed and told him it was all okay and it didn't hurt.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Tommy laughed hysterically, falling over in the process.

°°°

"What's you guys's opinion on Michael Myers?" Ranboo asked

"Smash." Toby and I said, simultaneously without hesetation, we got a shocked look from both Tommy and Ranboo, aswell and questionable statements from Chat.

°°°

"But no, think about it, I rather eat a steak than a sausage" Tom says

"Y/N?" Toby asks

"Well I like men and women so." I say, Taking the 'Steak or sausage' question sexually instead of literally.

"Y/N" Toby yells, jokingly telling me off.

(Non of them were THAT funny but-)

"Alrighty Chat, That's all for today.. It's currently like... 4...am?" Tom says, wrapping up the stream.

After he's done I announce that I am going to have a shower and then I do so.

°°°°°°°°

After I walk out of the bathroom I see Ranboo sitting in his room, I go knock on the open door to get his attention, I look over to see Toby and Tom editing a video together.

"Hey" Ranboo says.

"can I come in?" I ask him

"Yeah" he says with a smile, patting the empty spot next to him on his bed.