8 | Cya soon Tom!

▪︎▪︎Y/N Pov▪︎▪︎

4:30am | Thursday

I wake up to my alarm going off. I roll over and turn it off. opening my eyes to Toby standing over me on the bed, staring at me. I look him in the eyes and just sit there in silence.

"you good Tubs?" I ask groggily.

"train." he says before jumping off of the bed and walking to his closet, grabbing his clothes and going to have a shower I assume.

I slowly allow myself to wake up, ignoring how weird my friends are. I soon hop out of bed and grab my phone off of my bedside table. I climb down the stairs and walk into the kitchen.

I grab the carton of ice coffee and poor some in a cup for myself. Tom walks into the kitchen with a handful of clothes. "tubs is in the shower by the way" I say, putting the carton back in the fridge.

"okay, I thought you were gonna get breakfast with us at the train station" he says, watching me drink my glass of iced coffee.

"One, its only iced coffee and Two, if I don't have this I am going to actually collapse." I say, putting my empty glass in the sink. "oh, alright then" tom replies, yawning.

a couple minutes later Toby walks out of the bathroom, in a nice outfit might I add. He has a red and black flannel button up over a dark grey top with his ripped blue jeans. "is that my flannel Toby?" I ask as he walk through the kitchen.

"maybe..." he says, stopping to look at me and smile before walking into the lounge area. I walk into the lounge and sit on the sofa, waiting for Tom to get out of the shower so I can have one before we need to go.

soon after I sit down tom is out of the bathroom, wearing his iconic red and white t-shirt with blue jeans, I walk up the stairs and grab an outfit from my drawers. I walk to the bathroom grabbing a towel from the linen cupboard on the way.

°°°°°

We decide to call an uber to take us to the train station so I grab my phone and my wallet and I head out the front with Tom and Toby, Tom has his suitcase in hand and he puts it in the back of the uber after it arrives, we all get into the back seat and stay quiet on the ride there.

After we arrive we get out of the car, Tom grabs his small suitcase and Toby pays the driver after bickering from him and Tom over who would do it, I of course offered but Toby asked me to go inside and order our food so it wouldn't take to long to get it.

I walk over to the Starbucks inside the train station and I order what Tom and Toby normally get as well as food for myself, I pay and find a table meant for more than two people. I end up getting a booth looking outside of the station.

soon after I sit down Toby and Tom arrive with a bag from a store that I have never heard of. Toby places the bag in front of me as he slides into the booth next to me, Tom sliding into the seat across as he puts his small suitcase under the table next to him.

They both looked at me wide eyed, I look back at them with a face of confusion. "look in the bag moron" Tommy speaks up and kills the silence.

I slowly lift the bag up and look inside it. there sits 4 medium sized boxes, no bigger that my hand. The boxes were square in shape with a small Minecraft logo on the top of them. I look up at the boys, both of them staring at me.

"open them." Toby and Tom say at the same time, still looking at me.

"I'm scared, tell me what is in them" I say, placing the boxes on the table.