13 | Banner Duo :)

Y/N Pov

5:45PM | Thursday

By now we are all at home, and unsurprisingly, the boys are streaming.

I dont feel like being in the Ylyl stream so I am currently sitting with Lani on the couch in the living room in the house.

"Y/N..." Lani says, carrying out the last letters of my name,

"Yes Lani?" I say, picking up on the fact that she wants something.

"wanna walk to the shop with me?" She says, as she says this I remember that the boys and I were going to go once they finished their stream, if they finished at a reasonable time.

"Im pretty sure the boys were planning to go after the stream, but you're welcome to come with us!" I say, Hoping that she will understand and all that.

"Yeah sure!" she says, she then rolls off of the couch and then she heads up to her room....

now I'm alone...

alone...

ANYWAY-

I decide to message Toby to tell him I'm bored.

________________
🐝
Bee Boi
________________

Me
Ayo broskie, I'm bored.

Bee Boi
thuoght you were with lani?

Me
Broskie, Lani left me🥲

Bee Boi
Damn, thats sad.

Me
What do I do Broskie

Bee Boi
Frist of all. stop calling me broksie.
Second of all, come straem.

Me
But Broskie it's bench trio content.
not whatever out group name is content.

Bee Boi
Come stream. people
are asking for you.

Me
also I need my stuff.

_______________

"U/N!!" I hear the clingy duo yell out, I make my way over to the extension, as I open the door I see Tommy standing next to it with my mask and glasses in hand.

"Thanks Tom" I say with a smile, as I take it from his hands, he walks back to the stream as I walk into the bathroom while putting in the mask.

u adjust the glasses so they are sitting right and I make sure I look okay before I am on camera.

I walk out of the bathroom, through the kitchen and I poke my head around the corner.

"U/N HURRY UP BRO" I hear Tubbo yell out

"Im right here broskie" I say, walking fully around the corner so I am in frame.

I look over at chat to see them spamming 'U/N pog' and anything along those lines.

I grab a spare chair since the boys took my gaming one and I sit down next to Tubbo, he offers me his seat as he normally sits on the stool if we have more than 3 people over.

I take up the offer so I end up between Tommy and Ranboo.

"Hight check? you want a height check chat?" I hear Ranboo read out, we all start to stand up as we get in order,

Ranboo Is clearly first, then Tommy, Me and at the end is Tubs, Ranboo and Tommy are bickering about their height and how Ranboos taller as Tubbo just looks up at me, I smile and Pat his head.

he shakes his head and I look over to chat saying "Awe Banner Duo" (Our duo name)

°°°°°

Our duo name came about when Tubbo and I first started streaming and getting big, before the DreamSMP.

Tubbo and I made a survival world, we played on it for over 18 different, 2 hour streams. so it was pretty advanced.

Once we killed the ender dragon in that world tubbo decided to live up to a promise we made when we first started the world.

-

------

"U/N, when we beat the enderdragon, can I kill you with a banner?"

"No Tubbo. you can not beat me with a banner."

"But it will be fun!!"

"gift me 5 subs and we have a deal"

-------

"Tubbo!" I scream as he hits me once more with his bee-dyed banner.

"U/N!" He yells back, laughing at his absolute peak humour.

-------

And from then on, we were called the 'Banner Duo'

So every world we make together, we recreate the banner Tubbo killed me with.

°°°°°

"Bye Chat!" We all say at the same time as Tommy ended stream.

after a few minutes of packing up, Ranboo and I finally take off our masks.

We all venture into the kitchen, Tubbo rummaged around to try to find snacks.

"We need to go to the shop" He says after a few minutes.

"Tubbo, it's 9pm." Ranboo says

"Damn, Popcorn?" He says as he pulls out the 4 bags of popcorn we bought earlier.

"Sure" Tommy says as he walks over to help Toby.

I walk into the lounge to get a movie ready, because you can't have popcorn without a movie.

°°°°°

After about 3 hours of watching movies and talking we all decide to go to sleep, I venture into bed as the others do the same, Toby does after he sets up the fold out cough/bed for Tommy.

After about an hour of staring at the celing, trying to go to sleep I figure it's no use.

I slowly get out of bed and grab my phone. I make my way down the stairs and out the big glass doors.

I breath in the fresh air, Taking in all on the scents. The flowers, the air, the small scent of honey from inside the house.

I lay on the dry grass, I feel it tickle the back of my neck. I play my main playlist, quiet enough for no one to hear It, or so I think.

________

A/N

AYOOOOO
sorry if this chapter is 🌟 Shitty 🌟, it's because I wrote most of it in a rush because I forgot it existed for a good week 👍 but hope you like it :) might not be what u were hoping to happen but oh well, I will try to get a chapter out as soon as I can<3

Where should I take this story next?

What's your comfort show?
Mines High-Ruse invasion :D