11 | My fault, sorry..

●Y/N POV●

9:37pm | Wednesday

After we decide we are all hungry the three of us venture into the kitchen to make some dinner since tobys parents were out and his sisters were with them.

"I could make pasta?" I say quietly,

"im not fussed, as long as it's good food I guess" Ranboo says taking a seat on one of the bar stools next to Tubbo. I am searching through the cupboards.

"I was going to order food but quite a few places are closed, the only place that's open is that one Chinese shop on the other side of town" Toby says, scrolling on his phone I assume he is on one of the food delivery apps.

"Yeah we arnt eating from there again" I say, looking over to Toby

Ranboo looked hella confused not going to lie.

"Last time we ate from there Y/N found a hair in her food" Toby says, glancing over to Ranboo who just nodded his head.

"Wait... Can I run over to your house real quick and grab them boxes of brownies we bought and never made?" Toby says, way more enthusiastically than I expected.

"Yes! keys are on my desk next to my phone" I say.

"Okay, I'll be back you two behave!" Toby says walking out of the kitchen.

I soon see him crawl through the bushes.
(if you forgot, the passage through the bushes from his house to hers?)

♡Ranboo POV◇

"I probably should still make actual dinner though..." I hear Y/N whisper, grabbing the packet of spaghetti pasta out of the cupboard.

"You okay with Pasta Ranboo?" She asks, turning around to grab a pot out of out of the other cupboards.

"Yeah, im not fussed." I say quietly.

I sit on my phone while Y/N starts to make pasta and then I hear the glass door open, and soon after Toby walks through the kitchen door with 3 packets of brownie mix.

"I'll do pasta you do brownies?" he says while handing the brownie mix to the girl who, now that I realise it, is quite tall compared to the boy.

"Sure, all you have to do is stir it so you shouldn't burn anything down" I hear her say, I start to get up so I can go onto my PC and get it ready for streaming later.

"HAY" I hear Toby yell before I sit in my chair.

I start to set up my camera, checking the lighting and the view. Soon after I hear Tubbo call me.

"MR MEMORY BOY"

I walk over to the kitchen to see 3 bowls filled with spaghetti on the counter, and Toby with soaking wet hair and clothes.

"What happend...?" I ask, Hoping im not about to look the same.

"I... sort if thought it was a good idea to splash Y/N with water, and she did the same to me..." he says.

"it wasn't water out of the pot, it was cold." she says, putting the brownie mix in the oven to cook.

°°°°°

"WHATS UP CHAT?!?" I say rather loudly, (this is after the announcement stream just I can't write rn)

"GUESS WHERE I AM?!"