9 | The stream before

Y/N pov
couple day time skip :/

12:46am | Monday

"What's up chat?!" I yell after I switch from my 'Starting Soon' screen to facecam. of course I have my mask and glasses on im not dumb.

"Today we are going to be doing a little bit of just chatting with Tubso and Ranboo!" I say, toning down my volume.

I put my chill stream playlist on in the background, then I undefen in the call with Ranboo.

Toby pulls up his seat next to me and greets my chat as I put ranboos facecam on my stream aswell so it's half mine and half his.

he waves and greets my chat aswell as tubbo and I.

"im the only one here that isn't faceless." Toby blerts out. "yes you are tubs" I say, adjusting my layout before we get into the stream.

"Okay! we... are... set!" I say, looking into the face cam.

"Well, how are you Ranboo?" I ask.

"pretty good! how are you guys?" He asks,

"good!" Tubbo and I say at the same time.

a few seconds on silence fill the room.

"Okay, anyone have some questions for us?" I say, trying to make it entertaining.

After about half an hour of asking questions, we decide to just chat about things.

"What do you guys think about the month June?" I ask after staring off in the distance for a Good five minutes while Ranboo and Tubbo talk.

"sOmeTImEs AlL i tHiNK aBouT iS yOu" Tubbo sings, hopping out of his seat and dancing around the living room

"Tubbo-" I say but get cut off by Ranboo

"lATe NigHtS iN tHE mIdDLe Of JUNE" Ranboo sings adding onto Tubbo.

"cmon U/N" Toby says after hearing Ranboo since I don't have my headset plugged in.

"U/N cmon" Ranboo says after Tubbo.

"Heat waves been faking me ouuuut, can't make you happier noooow" I sing giving into the boys, laughing afterwards.

we all laugh

About an hour later Y/N starts to get tired, it being almost 3am for her and Tubbo.

"What time is it for you Ranboo?" I ask,

"uhhh... about 7pm, what about you?" He asks

"around... 3am." I reply, yawning.

"Oh, you guys should probably sleep." Ranboo says lowering his voice a bit.

"Im wide awake! U/N just needs to stop being a pussy" Tubbo says laughing.

"Fuck off tubs." I say quietly while resting my head on my chair.