10 | Well, hes here!

Y/N pov

9:00am | Wednesday

If im being honest with you, I havnt slept at all. The fact that one of Toby's online friends would be in our house in less than a few hours has been the only thing I can think of.

The last call we had there was still the tention there. I'm honestly scared for what's going to happen when he gets here.

Toby slowly wakes up to my alarm on the bedside table that I set for the both of us. He lazily sat up to me making my bed. gotta be clean, right?

"Y/N, what time is it?" I hear the voice I know so well say behind me.

"9am." I say, putting my pillows on my bed then turning to my closet.

"Oh, okay... WAIT-" He yells,

"RANBOOS GOING TO BE HERE IN TWO HOURS" He yells after a few seconds.

"yep" I say, grabbing my outfit for the day and starting to walk over to the stairs.

"I GOTTA GET READY" he says, jumping out of bed.

"Toby your fine, we cleaned the house last night and all his stuff is ready for him. just clean yourself up so we can get going." I say, making my way to the bathroom to have a shower, grabbing a towel on the way.

"DONT SOUND SO EXITED JEEZ" He yells from the loft area.

°°°°°

After I get dressed I put my mask, glasses and phone in my pockets. I don't want to have a suprise face reveal.

"Tubs you can have a shower now" I say, walking over to his PC where he's sitting.

"Yep! you look great to by the way!" He says, turning in his chair to look at me.

"Thanks! I was going to take a few photos for instagram or Twitter" I say with a small laugh as the end of my sentence.

"I can take the photos if you want?" He offers.

"Go have a shower, I'll get you to take the photos after." I say, patting him on the head while I go to sit on the sofa.

He grabs some clothes and he goes to have a shower I go to the full length mirror on the wall of our loft area and take a few photos.

@U/N

U/N Idk what the plan is today but have a fit check :) I gotta start posting on instagram more :/ Buy honestly thank you guys for all the support and make sure you are eating, drinking and sleeping<3

see comments

I got a decent photo and decided to post it, completely forgetting about tubbos offer.