5 | Vlog Ideas

★𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕★

11:01am | Sunday

I log onto my PC and go to discord. I go to Ranboo and I's DMs.

'I'm telling Y/N today btw.'

I get a thumbs up emoji in response. I go check on Tom, he's awake just chilling on his phone in the spare room.

"Im telling Y/N about Ranboo coming today" I say, sort of quietly as to not let Y/N hear.

"OK King" he says, looking at me like im crazy. it's not like I just don't tell her at all. she needs to know before hand since she's currently living here for God knows how long.

I walk out of the room, I just wish for Ranboo and Y/N to get along. She needs to talk to him. I'm going to try to convince her.

°°°°°

As she walks out of the bathroom, in a very stylish outfit I call her over to sit with me on the couch.

"Y/N! C'mere" I say, putting my phone down and fixing my hair while sitting up.

she sits next to me. "if this is about talking to Ranboo I was going to message him tonight after he wakes up. and I swear I will be nice." she says, she's in for a hell of a suprise.

"Well that's one thing out of the way." I say and she looks at me, face full of confusion.

"What's the other thing?" she ask, reading me nervous expression.

"Well, In a few weeks, two to be exact, someone will do coming and living here for four months." I say, avoiding her eyes.

"Okay..." she says waiting for me to continue.

"Well, um..."

"Spit it out Toby I'm hungry and I want food" she says with a small laugh.

"Ranboo. it's ranboo."

°°°°°

"So your telling me she just nodded and said 'Ok!' and went and made lunch?" Ranboo asks for the fourth time in a row.

"yes, I'm scared because she is really smiley and happy all of a sudden" I say.

"Oh. okay then... just let me know how you go once you talk to her I guess." He says and I hum a response and leave the discord call.

just in time Y/N walks in with a plate of food for tommy and I, she places mine on my desk next to me and hands Tom his. she ventures back into the kitchen to grab her own plate then she comes and sits on the couch next to Tommy.

I place the food in my lap and spin around on my chair facing the two.

"good?" she asks Tom, he nods franticly, mouth full of pasta.

I try some and to my suprise it is the best pasta that she has made in awhile.

"Don't worry Toby, there's no poison in yours" she says with a warm smile.

"WHAT THE FUUCK!?" I say, while laughing.

Tom and her giggle and go back to eating.

°°°°°

"your dealing with this surprisingly well Y/N." I say as I join her in the kitchen after eating.

"im trying to see the bright side.." she said coldly, looking down at her hands which were washing a few plates.

"im sorry. we have had it planned for a long time and he's already booked a flight here and-"

"Toby! it's fine really! I was planning to talk to him tonight anyway. I just hope we can start to get along." She says, looking up at my with a small smile.

"Okay, im going to go to the store real quick to grab stuff for our cooking stream tomorrow. I'll be back in like, 20 minutes" I say, grabbing my favourite south Park shoes and then grabbing a jumper from my closet.

𒊹︎︎︎𝐘/𝐍 ᴘᴏᴠ𒊹︎︎︎

To be completely honest I hated the fact that he was going to be here so soon. I was not going to let Toby or Tom see that because I know that they are going to say I'm 'over reacting' and being 'dramatic'.

After Toby leaves I join Tom on the couch and we put a movie on as we talk about his up coming vlog ideas. he wants me to help come up with some ideas.

"what about a trampoline park? we can bring gogy or wilbur? of course us three and depending on when you do it maybe Ranboo to?" I suggest, knowing that Toby and I love trampolines, of course.

"That's, not a bad idea! I'll write it down." he says, writing it down on a google doc that he had open on his laptop.

"I'll look and see fun places to go in London and brighton" I say, walking over to my set up in the main living area.

Tom walks over and pulls a chair up next to me, as I log into my pc and search up things to do.

"I'll message Russ and see if he has any ideas. he normally has some plans." Tom says, pulling out his phone.

°°°°°

"Russ said that everyone loved the last vlog, the Tank one so he has a 'gun range' one planned and a 'paintball' one planned that I have to film next week." He says, looking down at his phone.

"ok, I have some ideas, do you wanna share the doc with me and I can write them in there?" I ask and he nods, going onto his laptop and sharing the doc with me.

_______________________________

VLOG IDEAS

-ocean bubbles

-trampoline Park
-ninja warrior course
-obstical course
-lie detector
-irl ylyl
-roast tom😈
-rage room?
-stranded on an island?

________________________________

"I wrote in about 4" I say, looking over the list.

"Okay, ooo the lie detector one is a good idea!" he says, looking over what my suggestion were.

after a few more minutes of brain storming we had a solid list on vlogs that Tom wanted to do while Ranboo was here.

°°°°°

"TOBYS HERE!" Toby yells as he walks through the door with grocery bags in hand.

"Hey Tubs" Tom and I say at the same time, he places the stuff down in the kitchen and comes over to see what we are doing.

"oooo vlog ideas!" He says, reading the google doc from over my shoulder on my second monitor.

"It's vlogs I wanna do while ranboos here" Tommy says, shutting down his laptop and putting it on my laptop charger.

"ooo sounds like fun!" He says, its now 2pm so we have a bit of time before I am ment to stream a ylyl with Jack. for his 'if me or ____ laugh, the stream ends...' series.

°°°°°
A/N

How are you guys? I just got me helix pierced and then went and Got hella sunburnt on the beach aha. aussie shit I guess :/

what is your favourite song?
mine is probably
'My Mother Wants Me Dead' by carolesdaughter :)