(0): SUMMARY + AUTHOR'S NOTE

Joe Sugg is a great student.

He studies as hard as he can for all his tests, does his homework immediatly once he gets home, and always knows the answer to ever question in class. He's part of the Drama Club, and has starred in about 3 plays they put on, and he was amazing in every single one of them. He's gorgeous, and nice, but there's one problem: he sucks at making friends. He has some, but mostly everyone in his school thinks he's a giant nerd and doesn't really tolerate him like they do with his sister, Zoe.

Caspar Lee is a great guy.

That's why he's popular. He's a pretty good student, and has a great personality. He gets invited to all the parties, and gets all the guys and girls, and is pretty much the life of the school. At least, until he asks Joe out on a dare and decideds to string him along until he actually falls for him, and ruins everything.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Hello!

This is my first fanfiction I have ever posted on Wattpad, so I would like to leave a few notes, so.....

~ THIS IS AN AU (ALTERNATE UNIVERSE) ABOUT JOE SUGG X CASPAR LEE. THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER AND MIGHT FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IF THEY SAW THIS SO DO NOT SEND THIS TO THEM. THEY ARE HUMANS AND CAN DATE WHOMEVER THEY WANT.

~ THIS IS NAMED AFTER THE SONG 'BITTERSWEET' BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO. I DO NOT OWN THE SONG AND DO NOT KNOW THEM PERSONALLY SO YEAH.

~ I DO NOT FIX/CHECK ANY MISTAKES UNTIL I AM FULLY DONE WITH THIS STORY SO FRIGGIN CHILL!

~ IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND IT IS NOT COMPLETED YET, I AM NOT A ROBOT! I CANNOT UPDATE EVERY MINUTE SO CHILL !

~ THIS IS A GAY ROMANCE LOL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY WHY EVEN LIVE?

~ I DO NOT ACCEPT HATE. I ACCEPT SUGGESTIONS FOR MY STORY, BUT I AM A HUMAN. I HAVE FEELINGS. DO NOT HATE MY STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THAT'S FINE, BUT DON'T TELL ME TO STOP WRITING OR ANYTHING.

If I have anything else to say, I will add it here.

Enjoy my story!

- Jenna x