015: Michael Song

"Felicity," Michael whispered loudly, standing over his stuffed animal-obsessed friend. He prodded her with his crutch. "City, wake up. Please!"

Felicity groaned as she sat up and her eyes adjusted to the dark of their shared bedroom. "Michael?" She stretched, yawned, and rubbed the drowsiness from her eyes. "What time is it? What are you even doing up?"

"They stole Fredbear!" he cried aloud, ignoring her question. He clutched tighter to Lava, one of Felicity's snuggles from her friends, as her eyes widened in surprise.

Felicity sighed, stood up, and left the room, leaving Michael all alone in the dark. He took his crutches out from under him and let himself sink to the floor. The floor was cold--freezing, even--and he wondered how his friend slept on it every night. Then again, she also had blankets and a million stuffed animals to protect her from the smooth, cracked concrete flooring.

All of a sudden, somebody's scream rattled through the hallways of the Center and Michael knew instantly that it was Felicity. He rushed back onto his crutches and hobbled out of the room as fast as his exhausted, injured body could go. He had just neared the older boys' bedroom door when Felicity fumbled out of the small room, cupping her cheek with one hand and clutching Fredbear with the other. He heard somebody spit, and within a hot second, a warm blob snacked him in the middle of his forehead.

"You're such a crybaby, Song! You can't even stand up for yourself!" Dennis called from inside the room. Michael's eyes started to burn with tears and he left, trying his best to ignore the hurtful words that Kyle, Dennis, and Jonathan screamed at him all the way back to his room.