106: William Afton

"So... This is Noah?" William clarified, pointing to Michael's new friend that he had made at his new school. "As in Center friend Noah? Noah Wright?"

"Y-Yes, I am," Michael's friend answered sheepishly, his hand on the back of his neck. "My family and I moved back here about two years ago."

William chuckled. "Well, I'm glad that you and Michael were able to reconnect. I will admit, I didn't recognize you at first because of your hair being red now."

Noah laughed softly. "Analex didn't either. I had convinced my father to let me dye it in sixth grade, but he only let me dye the tips. Last year, he finally let me dye all of it. I'm still getting used to it sometimes, too, so I don't blame you or Lex."

"Speaking of your father, how are you two doing? I remember you guys were having some issues understanding where the other was coming from before you moved."

He grinned. "We're doing pretty good! I don't exactly know what happened, but he kinda just learned to be quiet and listen to what I'm saying. He sorta realized that I'm my own person, too, which is really nice because he's no longer trying to make me a mini version of him."

"That's great. I'm glad that you two got it all figured out."

Noah nodded his head in agreement. "Me, too."