054: William Afton

A few minutes after Michael fell asleep, William tucked his son into bed, turned off the ceiling fan light, left the room, and walked downstairs. When William entered the living room, he found Henry standing in the middle of the room, waiting impatiently in front of the living room couch. His eyes were red and puffy as if he'd been crying. His hair was disheveled as if he'd been running his hands through it. He was fidgeting with his thumbs as if he was nervous.

"Henry? What're you doing here? Did something happen?" William asked confusedly as he stepped over to his friend.

Henry stared at him, then sat down on the couch.

William sighed quietly, then sat down next to his friend. Henry rested his head on William's shoulder and rested his hand on William's knee.

Henry took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Doc and I got into another fight," he mumbled. He slouched, relying on William to keep him upright. "We were fighting about why I hadn't told her that I knew about... well, you know. The fight got really heated really fast, and she was furious, so she tried to throw her dinner plate at my head. A glass dinner plate!" His voice cracked. "As soon as that happened, she stormed out of the house. I left, too, 'cause I know that she'll come back mad. Laura doesn't know about Doc's... affair... and Jennifer is busy this week."

"I'm sorry," William said quietly, frowning. He wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulders. "I'm guessing you want to stay here for the night?"

"Yeah, kind of," Henry murmured through a yawn. "It's fine if you don't want me to, though. I can stay at the motel by Fazbear's location."

"No, it's fine," William assured him. He leaned his head against Henry's. "If you want to sleep here for the night, you can. None of us will mind."

He gave a small, sad smile. "Thanks."