089: Evan Afton

"Sammy!" Evan exclaimed worriedly as he tried to pull Sammy away from his twin sister. "Stop it! You're gonna hur' her!"

"Samuel Charles, let go of your sister this instant!" Henry scolded, visibly struggling to not laugh as he said it. 

"He doesn't have his hearing aids in!" Charlie told her father before she squealed as Sammy shook her.

Charlie and Sammy's mom stepped in Sammy's line of sight and made a bunch of crazy hand movements. Sammy watched her for about two seconds before he jerked backward in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. His mom made some more crazy hand movements before Sammy started doing the same thing.

Henry, the twins' mom, and Michael all burst out into laughter as Charlotte made a quick circle over her heart with her fist before she started doing crazy hand movements, too.

Henry sighed and motioned to his wife to come back to the table before the adults went back to their conversation. Evan watched them for a minute, then turned to look at Charlie after she tapped his shoulder.

"So, Evan!" she exclaimed excitedly as she took a bite of her food. "Your favorite. Who is it?"

He hesitantly shrugged. "I don' have one. They sor-da scare me."

"Why?"

But before he had the chance to answer, Henry and his wife started to shout and yell at each other.