Rules and Headcannons!✨

Hello! :) This is my first wattpad, so please excuse any mistakes in the chapters. This is a oneshot collection.
Rules: 1. No smut. 2. No NSFW requests or remarks. 3. No hurtful/hateful speech.
Headcannons for Sun/Moon: They both have tails, which act as rattles for smaller children to play with and can change colors to express how they feel. Sun's tail has a cloud on the end while Moon's has a star. To go along with Sun's rays and as a compliment to their color schemes, they both have jester's hats which have three segments, each having a gold bell on the end as well as on the tips of their elf-like shoes. Both of them have several outfits in their rooms as well as spare clothes for any children that may get their current outfit dirty. Sun also has some smaller rays between the larger ones. Moon has glow-in-the-dark freckles on his face and under his hat, which are shaped like stars and various constellations that glow brighter if he feels embarrassed or very happy. They have small dispensers in their palms, which give their advertised candy in exchange for a boop on the nose. These dispensers have sun or moon symbols on them depending on the animatronic. As a precaution of a possible malfunction in the charging booths, they both have emergency charging cords in their battery area, which can be plugged into an extension cord or wall outlet to divert power to their bodies. They both have soft padding on their palms, feet and along the underside of their fingers, which have squeakers in them and are meant to give them a better grip when handling toys or small children. They also have internal warming systems in their abdomens to make their hugs more comfortable for children. There is an expandable pouch in their abdomens that serves as a stomach. (Sun would fall asleep in minutes if you were to touch his belly while Moon would've been much more embarrassed by it.) In some of these stories, Sun and Moon will be in separate bodies. Moon can be a bit of a flirt at first, but he's still very loving when you get to know him. Sun, as always, is very clingy and emotional.

Headcannons for Eclipse: They have a tail double the length of Sun and Moon's, which has a red crescent moon and a dark blue sky with spikes fading from red to indigo. Their clothes and sunrays have several constellations on them, which glow in the dark. They can dispense both Moondrops and Sunnydrops from the palms of their hands. on their hands and feet, they have soft padding with squeakers like Sun and Moon, which can heat up or cool down for temperature sensitive children. They lose battery life very quickly when stressed but will still remain completely calm and attempt to de-escalate the situation if faced in an argument or fight. Like Sun and Moon, they have an internal warming system and stomach-like pouch in their abdomen, though using the warming system is often startling to them due to it being touch activated. If they experience too much stress or physical damage at once, they will be forcibly separated until the two components can resolve whatever caused the separation. They are very loving and will not allow you to leave just because they want to cuddle. (If you were to touch their belly, they would just giggle alot bc they're actually very ticklish despite being so calm around humans.)

In the stories, you work as a daycare maintenance person and normally the nightshift there as well. If you'd like to make a request, please comment it here. Please be warned, there will be the occasional suggestive theme!

|–|Thank you for reading this! :) please have a nice night/day and I'll be working on a story momentarily!|–|