🌙Bad Mornings🌙

|–|Hello! This story is basically just how Sun reacted to Moon being dramatic about getting out of bed and the routine they both do each morning before the night ends. Enjoy!|–|

It was 5:40 AM in the daycare and Sun was cleaning up everything for the next day, which he still had more than enough energy to stay awake through the rest of the night. Putting away a few toys, he climbed up into his room and sat on the floor with a slightly bored look. His eyes flicked from one end of the room to the other as he crossed his legs, his tail swishing lightly. After a few moments of silence, he stood up and wandered toward Moon's room, knocking on the door as he stood to notify him that he was there. "Moon! I'm coming in, alright?" He stood in the doorway, waiting patiently for him to answer. A tired groan came from the other end of the room in response, to which he slid the light to the lower brightness setting and took a few steps into the room. Low hissing could be heard almost immediately due to the light as he pulled a blanket over his face. "Come on, you can't stay in bed all morning!" Sun whined, trying to pull him out of bed. Groaning louder and with irritation, Moon held onto the foot of his bed and refused to let go. "Nooo..!! I want to sleeepp.." He mumbled drowsily, holding onto a pillow and nuzzling into it. "No, Moon! The Pizzaplex is going to be open today!!" He exclaimed in response to how stubborn Moon could be. Taking the opportunity to pull him out of bed, he grabbed him by his ankles and dragged him off of the soft surface. He opened his dresser and took out a pair of puffy midnight blue pants with light indigo straps and a striped sky blue night shirt with two yellow buttons. Handing him the outfit, he took out a pair of goldish, elf-like shoes and neatly placed them on the ground next to a blue nightcap with yellow stars and off-white crescent moons. Patting him on the head, he gave him a Sunnydrop and wandered out of his room to prepare for the morning. "Don't go back to sleep, Moon!" Sun exclaimed as he left, humming joyously. He stared at the candy in his hand for a minute with a tired look, then silently popped it into his mouth and just enjoyed the flavor as he got ready to start his morning. Yawning a little, he just sat and watched the clock tick by. Tick, tick, tick. After about 20 minutes, the daycare was filled with children. Tick, tick, tick. 15 minutes later, there were two little boys sitting in time-out. Tick, tick, tick. About 10 minutes after they apologized, it was naptime. Watching as Sun climbed back up into his room, he calmly took over and began setting up the nap tents. After all the children had gathered in the tents, he wished each and every one sweet dreams and tucked them all in. "Sweet dreams, my little stars." He whispered as the lights went out. An hour and a half later, the children were all gone. Cleaning up the daycare for Sun, he put away the nap tents and climbed back up to check on him. "Sunny, You alright?" He asked, knocking on his door. He was greeted with silence. "Sunny?" Once again, there was no response from him. Opening the door, he sighed with relief and patted him on the head. Clearly exhausted, Sun was asleep on the floor. Scooping him up, he placed him in his bed and draped a blanket over him before petting his rays for a short moment and going back to his room. Laying down, he snuggled into a blanket and drifted into sleep in a matter of minutes. Daycare work is tiring sometimes, hm?

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story! Please have a nice day/night!|–|