🌙The Bleeding Moon🌙

|–|Hello again! Today's story is a scenario of what would happen if Moon got hacked. Please enjoy!|–|

It was 3:24 AM and you were fixing a joint in Moon's hand, which had gotten caught on one of his jester's caps when he was playing with the bells. "You alright, buddy?" You questioned, still loosening the locked joint. He didn't respond, just laying on the table with a tired look in his eyes. As you finished, he let his hand fall to his side as oil leaked from the newly straightened joint. You cleaned the area with a small blue rag, a nearly inaudible gasp escaping you as he gripped your hand. He sat up, his eyes glowing a bright red as you froze, staring at him in shaken confusion. "How about we play a game, my shooting star?~ We'll play hide and go seek, but the loser never wakes again." He offered, grinning devilishly. Your heart dropped to your stomach at his voice as panic began to flood your mind, and you ripped your hand out of his grip. Running for the nearest doorway, you turned sharply into the [Y/G]'s restroom and slammed the furthest stall door shut as your heart pounded in your chest. Tears ran down your cheeks as you crouched on the toilet seat, frantically wrapping some toilet paper into a ball to throw as a distraction. You heard gentle knocking on the stall doors, followed by a light rattling sound and quiet, eery laughter. "Come out, starlight. You can't hide forever..~" He taunted, the bells on his outfit jingling with each step he took. As you prepared yourself to get down and throw the ball, your heart stopped and you dropped it when you were met with the same red eyes peering underneath the stall door at you. "I found you, and that can only mean one thing.. You lose.~" He teased, grabbing you by your arm and pulling you out. Holding you tightly by your throat, he squeezed harder and watched as you desperately clawed at his hand. Just as you felt yourself slipping away into unconsciousness, you kicked him harshly in the chest, causing him to drop you from the sudden force. He hunched over a little, coughing up oil before glaring at you with a sadistic smile. "Naughty, naughty.. You've won the prize of dying painfully.~" He snarled, his voice scratchy and full of glitches. Gasping for air, you forced yourself to stand and sprinted past him as he lunged for you shortly after. You slammed your elbow into his chest when he tried to grab you, causing the bright red glow in his eyes to fade into black with small, off-white pupils as he fell to the ground, oil dripping from his chest and face. You stared at him, horror and regret flooding your mind. He was coughing hard, causing more oil to spill out. Rushing toward him, you dragged him to parts and service and shut him off. Tears streaming down your cheeks, you frantically began to remove his chestplate and faceplate, repairing anything you could've damaged during your ordeal. Your hands were shaking and you couldn't stop thinking about what you just did, wiping tears from your face and refilling the oil compartment in his chest. Replacing his voicebox, you began searching his coding and AI for the virus. Once you found it, you implanted a VPN into the file, then copied the VPN and implanted it into any other affected files. Replacing Moon's chestplate and faceplate, you turned him back on and hugged him tightly as sobs racked your body. He looked at you, hugging you back after taking a short moment to look at his surroundings. Softly rubbing in circles on your back, he gently shushed you and kissed you on the head. You just nuzzled into him, falling asleep in his arms 20 minutes later. "Sweet dreams, my little star.." He whispered lovingly to you, holding you close to him.

|–|Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!|–|