🌙Nightlight🌙

|–|Hello! Today's story is a tickle-fic featuring Moon! If you are uncomfortable with or dislike this topic, please do not read this story! Thank you and enjoy!|–|

It was 4:01 AM and Moon was just laying on the ground, continuously shaking the bells on his wrists with a look of boredom on his face. "Hey, Moon. Guess who's gonna get you..~" You whispered, grinning ear to ear and creeping up beside him. "Who?" He asked with a confused look, still focused on the jingling sound coming from his bells. "The tickle monster! RAAH!!" You exclaimed, spidering your fingertips over the area and causing him to squeak in surprise. Immediately covering the sensitive area, he started to blush a little as you booped his nose to distract him. Starting to grow embarrassed, he lightly swatted your hand away whilst failing to realize that his belly was now fully exposed. You quickly seized the opportunity to tickle his belly again and began to trace little star shapes all over the surprisingly warm surface the same way you did with Sun, to which he broke down into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. "Aww, does Moon have a ticklish little tummy?~" You questioned, listening intently to his adorable laughter as he continuously tried to wiggle out of your grip. "NOO!!" He squealed out, barely able to form full sentences as you nuzzled into one particularly sensitive area of his belly. "I'm sorry, what did you say? I couldn't hear you!~" You teased, poking and prodding his tummy as he desperately kicked and squirmed to escape the sensations. Gently nibbling the area, you made a quiet 'nom nom nom!' sound and listened as the feeling earned you an even louder squeal from Moon, who was nearly in tears. "EEHEHEHE! I DO!!" He practically screamed, finally catching his breath as you stopped your attack and kissed him on the head as he just laid there, exhausted from what just happened. Massaging his tummy, you smiled a little as he just let out a loud mechanical purr and practically melted into your touch, falling asleep just 10 minutes later.

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading!Please have an amazing day/night!|–|