☀️Sunbeam☀️

|–|Good morning/afternoon! Today, I'm writing a tickle-fic featuring Sun! If you are uncomfortable with or dislike this topic, please do not read this story! Thank you and enjoy!|–|

It was 10:38 PM and you were laying in a spinning chair behind the security desk in the daycare, watching as Sun happily laid on his stomach and crudely scratched various colors into a picture of a cat. After a few minutes of coloring, he rolled onto his back and stared at the little clouds scattered on the ceiling. Sneaking up next to him, you began to skitter your fingers on his belly and he jolted, squealing with surprise and covering his face in embarrassment. He made a quick "EEE!" and started to blush quite a bit. Snickering a little, your fingertips crept towards his underbelly as he watched you with anticipation, peeking through his fingers and nervously trying to hide from you. You grinned devilishly, seizing the opportunity to catch him off guard and kissing his tummy all over as he writhed and giggled hysterically. "Aww, who's got a ticklish little belly?~" You asked teasingly as he kicked his feet, continuing to giggle as you tickled his belly relentlessly. "MEHEHEHEE!" He squealed out as you traced various shapes on the soft surface, grinning wider and continuing to taunt him. "Oh, I'm sorry! I couldn't hear you! Could you speak up?~" You questioned playfully, blowing a raspberry on a particularly sensitive area of his belly and earning an even louder squeal from him as he kicked his feet wildly, desperately trying to escape the cruel barrage of tickles. "I DO!!" He practically screeched out, curling up into a ball to protect his tummy from further tickling. Satisfied, you just sat there with a smug look on your face. Still giggling a tiny bit, he eventually tired out and just fell asleep next to you as you kissed him on the cheek and pet his rays.

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night!|–|