☁️A Foggy Morning☀️

|–|Hello! I apologize for the delay in stories, writer's block hit me like a truck. Anyway, this story features a morning tickle session with Sun + cuddles! Thank you and enjoy!|–|

It was 7:30 AM and you had just gotten to the Pizzaplex for work, wandering off to in search of the daycare. Once you found it, you unlocked the doors and were met with a familiar face staring down at you with excitement and adoration. "Y/N! Oh my stars, you're here!! Welcome back!" Sun exclaimed with joy as he opened the doors and scooped you up into a loving hug, to which a devious thought popped up. "Hi, Sunny! It's nice to see you too." You replied, smiling and prodding his tummy as he shrank back a little, nervously biting his lip. He was frantically trying to find a spot to put you down as you began teasing his belly, to which he squealed and exploded into giggles just as he found a bean bag for you to sit on. "EEHEHEHE!" The poor attendant tried his hardest to stop you, his tail swishing rapidly as he nudged at your hands in a fruitless attempt to get you to stop. "Aww, is my little Sunbun ticklish?~" You questioned, pushing him down onto the soft material and straddling his hips before spidering your fingertips along the area, causing him to squeal even louder as he desperately tried to wiggle away from you. "YEAHAHAHA! I AHAHAM!!" He squeaked out, flusteredly covering his face as his rays began to spin quickly. You snickered a little, poking at his sensitive tummy and watching him squirm as he just giggled uncontrollably. Stopping about 5 minutes later, you kissed him on the head as he curled up and snuggled you close to him. Moments later, he was fast asleep on the bean bag and purring softly as you gently massaged his rays, humming the daycare's theme song to him to help him with his nightmares. God, why did he have to be this cute??

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading! Have an amazing day/night!|–|