☀️Sunshine And Sugar🍬

|–|Hello! This story is basically just Y/N and Sun having a great day and singing together! Please enjoy!|–|

It was a tuesday and you were feeling amazing today. Walking back into the daycare, you twirled around as you shut the doors behind you. As the last kids left, you locked the doors for the night and began cleaning. You picked up some crayons and paper, pressing a small button on your phone screen as joyous music began to play. Humming along to the tune, you put the song on repeat, smiling. Soon enough, you were singing along to the music. "Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows! Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together!" Sun had perked up at your voice and watched you from the arts and crafts area, humming to your singing as his tail swished slowly with a soft rattling sound. After a short moment, he skipped up to you and began helping you clean, singing along and dancing with you as a smile spread across his face. "Brighter than a lucky penny! When you're near the rain goes, dissapears, dear, and I feel so fine! Just to know that you are mine!" You sang in unison, backs facing one another as you looked at each other and continued to dance joyously. "My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows! That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in, everybody! Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows! Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way when you're in love to stay!" Scooping you up, Sun looked at you lovingly and kissed you on the cheek. You looked flustered for a moment, but cupped his face in your hands and pulled his head closer to yours, kissed him back and then continued to dance. "Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows! Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together! Brighter than a lucky penny! When you're near the rain goes, dissapears, dear, and I feel so fine! Just to know that you are mine!" You booped him on the nose, smiling at how cute he looked when he was this happy. His tail was moving in little swirls as he smiled widely, the same rattling sound coming from him again. "My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows! That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in, everybody! Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows! Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way! 'Cause you're in love!" You pulled him closer to you again, your face mere inches from his. "You're in love!" Staring into each other's eyes, you both seemed to hunger for the taste of the other's lips. "And love is here to stay!" You kissed him deeply, pulling him closer to you and loving the surprisingly sweet taste of orange flavored candy. After what felt like an eternity, you finally pulled away as a thick strand of his saliva was held by your tongues, and you licked it off with a smile. His face was flushed an extremely dark orange, his internal fans whirring loudly as he tried to cool down. His tail was swishing rapidly, causing a loud rattling sound as he blushed madly in response to what had just happened. You giggled at how adorable he was, kissing him on the cheek one more time and petting his rays as he slumped over and fell asleep in your embrace, a mechanical purr emanating from him. Love really is contagious, isn't it?

|–|I know, I know.. Tongue kissing can be considered smutty. I'm doing it anyway! I think it's a fun thing to write about. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this story, and thank you for reading! Please have a wonderful day/night!|–|